BY JACK LINK'S #30 in Jerky & Dried Meats

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Container Size: 3.25 oz. Flavor: Sweet Teriyaki Product Type: Beef Jerky Product Name: Beef Jerky Resealable bag for freshness, Good source of protein

• How much does this normally cost, and where can I find so...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? What is the price range?2 Answers
  • How many flavors do you buy?1 Answers
Amanda R.
Marion , IL
This is a great protein packed on the go snack. A small amount fills you up and keeps you full. Teriyaki is my favorite.
Domonique P.
I loveeee this beef jerky!!! I just wish they weren't so expensive and there were more pieces of beef jerky in the bag!!
Heather w.
I love this brand it tastes greatid buy this if i wasn't on a fixed income i love beef jerky can someone buy me some plz
Claudia C.
I love Jerky teriyaki :-) Jack Link's has the best Jerky ever! I carry it for everywhere! Best snack and good protein❤️
Monique A.
Brawley, CA
Great snack to take anywhere and especially to the beach , and its good for anyone i mean who does not like beef jerky
Stephanie C.
Huntington, WV
Jack Links Teriyaki beef jerky is on point!!! Flavorful and satisfying to your taste buds. Love, love, love this stuff!
Joy M.
Lawrence , KS
The peppered flavor is d best.. i love d spicy flavor. cant get enough of this.. i snack on it almost everyday at wrk
Tiarra J.
Orange Park, FL
I didn’t like it , I prefer perky jerky , it’s affordable also and you can find it basically anywhere target Walmart .
Luisana H.
REALLY GOOD think they are and delicious, I like your presentation and obviously would buy without any problem. I love.
Lisa M.
Hoffman Est, IL
Great for a snack that is on the go, but also good for a snack that you need to keep you full before lunch or dinner.
Katelyn H.
Liberty, MS
What is your favorite flavor? mine is defintely the orignal!
Shaye W.
Which flavor of jerky would you rather have?
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
What is your favorite flavor?
Joanne H.
Why does this have to be SO expensive for such a small bag?
Odalys R.
Hialeah, FL
How many carbs does it have ?

back