BY JACK LINK'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Container Size: 3.25 oz. Flavor: Sweet Teriyaki Product Type: Beef Jerky Product Name: Beef Jerky Resealable bag for freshness, Good source of protein

• How much does this normally cost, and where can I find so...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? What is the price range?2 Answers
  • How many flavors do you buy?1 Answers
Sheree L.
The absolute best jerky my whole family loves it it now it even comes in small snack sizes so the kids can take it to lunch
Diannah S.
This jerky has the best flavor and is so moist! My family are definitely big fans! We could eat bag after bag! We love it!
Deicy A.
Las Vegas, NV
The BEST beef jerky hands down I can eat this all day no doubt I love it!!! It's never to dry always just right and chewy!
Whitney G.
Lexington , KY
Seriously my favorite snack! Perfect for on the go and makes you feel full! Great to share or to snack on all by yourself!
Julie M.
Folsom, CA
This beef jerky is great but it always gets stuck in my teeth as do all beef jerky brands. love the protein content tho.
Hannah A.
My husband has to be on a very high protein diet for medical reasons. He's a picky eater and I know he'll eat this snack.
Alma R.
TERIYAKI!!!!!!!! This is my favorite flavor and jerky is plain great. It isn't hard to bite into, so it's easy to eat ;P
Kittycat W.
Salem, OR
I'm in love with jacks beef jerky I George it's the best jerky around I love it I give it a 10 get it it's the best jerky
Domonique P.
I loveeee this beef jerky!!! I just wish they weren't so expensive and there were more pieces of beef jerky in the bag!!
Kayla H.
Auckland, Waimauku
I love it. it's soooo sooo good. But kinda pricey though. You get barely any for what you pay for it. But it's worth it
Katelyn H.
Liberty, MS
What is your favorite flavor? mine is defintely the orignal!
Shaye W.
Which flavor of jerky would you rather have?
Joanne H.
Why does this have to be SO expensive for such a small bag?
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
What is your favorite flavor?
Destanie R.
How much does this normally cost, and where can I find some?

Amazon