BY JACK LINK'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Container Size: 3.25 oz. Flavor: Sweet Teriyaki Product Type: Beef Jerky Product Name: Beef Jerky Resealable bag for freshness, Good source of protein

• How much does this normally cost, and where can I find so...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? What is the price range?2 Answers
  • How many flavors do you buy?1 Answers
Beth E.
Sardinia , OH
This is my favorite brand and flavor of jerky! It is my must have snack for a road trip! Best flavor and a trustworthy brand!
Jenna C.
Yum yum yum. the teriyaki flavor is my favorite! sometimes you need a little extra flavor on your jerky and this is perfect.
Amanda M.
Jack links beef jerky is one of the better brands. Some strips are hard and some soft. Always tate good. Same price as most.
Ruthann M.
This is a pretty good product, but why does it have to be so expensive to buy a bag? The price is the only draw back for me.
Lauren W.
Evansville, WI
This is by far the best flavor of their jerky and i don't think there will be a better brand i buy on the run than jack links!
Jenivee E.
Hayward, CA
I usually buy a bag when I know I will be traveling for a few hours. It tastes great and it's a good snack to hold you over.
Breanna R.
Arlington, TX
I love beef jerky especially the teriyaki flavor, but i just wish they would put more jerky in the bag instead of all air!
Tiffany N.
Love this jerky it's soft and very flavorful i usually have to buy two bags cause my son loves this jerky as much as i do.
Ashley B.
Atalissa, IA
I absolutely love beef jerky. I eat it a lot the only bad thing is the price. The taste is just perfect but not the price.
Jennifer E.
Newport News, VA
These are addictive! $7 for a bag even off brand is a bit expensive but worth it because their good and it's a good snack.
Katelyn H.
Liberty, MS
What is your favorite flavor? mine is defintely the orignal!
Shaye W.
Which flavor of jerky would you rather have?
Joanne H.
Why does this have to be SO expensive for such a small bag?
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
What is your favorite flavor?
Destanie R.
How much does this normally cost, and where can I find some?

Kohl's