BY JACK LINK'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Container Size: 3.25 oz. Flavor: Sweet Teriyaki Product Type: Beef Jerky Product Name: Beef Jerky Resealable bag for freshness, Good source of protein

• How much does this normally cost, and where can I find so...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? What is the price range?2 Answers
  • How many flavors do you buy?1 Answers
Portia S.
Tampa, FL
My favorite flavor that is sold in stores It is full in flavor and the price can be a little pricey. They can be ate alone.
Devan W.
Yorktown , VA
Jack Links is my favorite beef jerky. I always try to walk by and not pick up a bag but somehow it always ends up in my basket!
Ashley F.
I'm a huge beef jerky fan, but this has to be my favorite! I always find myself tossing it into the cart at the grocery store.
Holly W.
Argyle, WI
I love Jack Links Jerky, it is great for those days where you just need some beef. Teriyaki flavor is not one of my favorites.
Natalie A.
Carlinville, IL
Used to eat these all the time....who am I kidding...I still do all the time. I seriously love these and their awesome taste!!!
Amanda L.
Mc Gaheysville, VA
I love to we eat ghis jerky at work to keep my energy up and my appetite down. Plus its not that bad fo you and tastes great.
Lauren W.
Evansville, WI
This is by far the best flavor of their jerky and i don't think there will be a better brand i buy on the run than jack links!
Amber B.
Union City, OH
Forget trail mix! take this bag with you and get about the same amount of energy! and did i mention how amazing they taste!
Bailey W.
I love this. Me and my dad ate these as a kid it is definitely a favorite. Brings back memories of sharing them with my dad
Ruthann M.
This is a pretty good product, but why does it have to be so expensive to buy a bag? The price is the only draw back for me.
Katelyn H.
Liberty, MS
What is your favorite flavor? mine is defintely the orignal!
Shaye W.
Which flavor of jerky would you rather have?
Joanne H.
Why does this have to be SO expensive for such a small bag?
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
What is your favorite flavor?
Destanie R.
How much does this normally cost, and where can I find some?

Kohl's