BY JACK LINK'S #30 in Jerky & Dried Meats

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Container Size: 3.25 oz. Flavor: Sweet Teriyaki Product Type: Beef Jerky Product Name: Beef Jerky Resealable bag for freshness, Good source of protein

• How much does this normally cost, and where can I find so...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? What is the price range?2 Answers
  • How many flavors do you buy?1 Answers
alisha n.
Fall River, MA
My fiance and i love beef jerky. But we hate the price of it these days. So when we do buy it this is the only brand we purchase!
Mercedes D.
ECTOR, TX
This is the perfect snack for anyone on a LOW carb diet or a high protein diet! Plus its the perfect balance of sweet and salty !
REBECCA C.
I like the texture of this jerky...it is jerky, but still soft enough to chew...unlike some jerkies that taste like an old shoe.
Eudy R.
Smyrna, GA
Me encanta este producto es excelente sabe super bueno y es super alto en proteina me encanta me lo puede comer a cualquier hora
Katering A.
I love my Jerky! Sweet & Hot and Teriyaki are my fave! I have this for snack at any time of the day. Delicious and 96% fat free!
Toni C.
Utica, MI
It's so delicious! It's a great treat. It's expensive but totally worth it! I have it with me when I need a quick protein boost.
Brittany W.
Cincinnati, OH
Im not a jerky fan at all, this jerky was not tasty in my opinion. I love teriyaki flavor but this was too intense and a bit off
Devan W.
Yorktown , VA
Jack Links is my favorite beef jerky. I always try to walk by and not pick up a bag but somehow it always ends up in my basket!
Deena L.
Las Vegas , Nv
Great sorce of protin and the flavors are so good. The price is just so expensive I try to only buy it when it goes on sale..
Natalie A.
Carlinville, IL
Used to eat these all the time....who am I kidding...I still do all the time. I seriously love these and their awesome taste!!!
Katelyn H.
Liberty, MS
What is your favorite flavor? mine is defintely the orignal!
Shaye W.
Which flavor of jerky would you rather have?
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
What is your favorite flavor?
Joanne H.
Why does this have to be SO expensive for such a small bag?
Odalys R.
Hialeah, FL
How many carbs does it have ?

back