BY JACK LINK'S #30 in Jerky & Dried Meats

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Container Size: 3.25 oz. Flavor: Sweet Teriyaki Product Type: Beef Jerky Product Name: Beef Jerky Resealable bag for freshness, Good source of protein

• How much does this normally cost, and where can I find so...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? What is the price range?2 Answers
  • How many flavors do you buy?1 Answers
Holly C.
Batavia, OH
The teriyaki flavor is really good. My faverit flavor. I love all there products. So fresh and full of flavor. Price is kinda high
Vanessa P.
I absolutely LOVEEEEE jacks links. They are packed with flavor and hold a punch. Price is a littlr high but they are delicious.
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
This is the best flavor of Jack Links. Still a little too tough. I prefer the teriyaki nugget jerky over this, but still good.
Jennifer D.
Great flavor, great source of protein! My daughter even loves it!
Always happy with portion size! Easy to find in most stores.
Brittney H.
jack link's has the best beef jerky ever, its so juicy and delicious. its also a very great snack when you dont want to eat alot
Madison D.
Raymond, NH
This is by far the best brand of beef jerky. I wish it was less expensive but it's definitely worth it. I can't get enough of it.
Landyn F.
Kennesaw, GA
Listen, if you like jerky like I like jerky BUY THIS. I get it every time I'm at the gas station or grocery store. It is so good
Stephanie G.
Jack Link's Teriyaki beef jerky is my favorite beef jerky! It's just so delicious. I always end up eating the entire bag at once.
Nicole A.
Piscataway, NJ
These were a bit too too chewy for me, but the flavors were great. They helped curb my hunger and these are also great on the go.
Sarah M.
Probably my all time favorite jerky! So full of flavor! Unfortunately they are a bit pricey and I don't get to purchase it often
Katelyn H.
Liberty, MS
What is your favorite flavor? mine is defintely the orignal!
Shaye W.
Which flavor of jerky would you rather have?
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
What is your favorite flavor?
Joanne H.
Why does this have to be SO expensive for such a small bag?
Odalys R.
Hialeah, FL
How many carbs does it have ?

back