BY JACK LINK'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Container Size: 3.25 oz. Flavor: Sweet Teriyaki Product Type: Beef Jerky Product Name: Beef Jerky Resealable bag for freshness, Good source of protein

• How much does this normally cost, and where can I find so...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? What is the price range?2 Answers
  • How many flavors do you buy?1 Answers
Trista I.
Meadows Place, TX
This Teriyaki jerky from Jack Link is my absolutes favorite. The taste is sweet with a bit of kick at the end. This jerky isn't too tough or dry.
Crystal R.
Buchanan, TN
Yummy yummy yummy. I love Jack Links Teriyaki beef jerky. Seriously I can eat an entire bag in one setting! I even got my boyfriend hooked on it.
Amber S.
Summer must have and on my low carb diet it's a must!! I can't even explain how much I rely on this for my mid day snack, or a late night snack
Rosa R.
Lancaster, PA
Tasty! I like to eat this when I'm on the road with family or hanging out in my house. Very good snack choice and i highly recommend buying it.
Tiffany C.
I enjoy eating this jerky. It's not too chewy and the flavor is very rich. I wish more came in a bag for the price, but it's a great snack.
Iza_babe L.
Tracy, CA
Who doesn`t like beefjerky!! its the best! if u are a meet lover. but teriyaki is the best for everyone and no spice so its perfect for kids
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Favorite flavor out of all this brands jerky! Would give 5 stars but it's so expensive that's the downside to it! But super good and not dry!
Bianca C.
Arnold, MD
I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this Jerky!! One of the best flavors I have ever tasted and highly recommend if you haven't tried it your missing out
Katherine G.
Deltona, FL
I absolutely love this! I take it to school when I have tests to keep me from biting my nails lol. I recommend this to anybody its amazing.
Andrea P.
Elk Grove , CA
Jerky is the perfect road trip snack. I recently tried the Jack Links Turkey Juekey and it was so tasty. I will be buying this more often.
Katelyn H.
Liberty, MS
What is your favorite flavor? mine is defintely the orignal!
Shaye W.
Which flavor of jerky would you rather have?
Joanne H.
Why does this have to be SO expensive for such a small bag?
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
What is your favorite flavor?
Destanie R.
How much does this normally cost, and where can I find some?

Amazon