BY JACK LINK'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Container Size: 3.25 oz. Flavor: Sweet Teriyaki Product Type: Beef Jerky Product Name: Beef Jerky Resealable bag for freshness, Good source of protein

• How much does this normally cost, and where can I find so...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? What is the price range?2 Answers
  • How many flavors do you buy?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Dorriane I.
Jacksonville, NC
Very good teriyaki beef jerky. Not overly sweet like some other brands. I buy this quite frequently although it is a bit pricey but its worth it.
Ella J.
Bloomsburg, PA
I love this beef jerky!! It is sweet and tangy. The taste, texture and price are all great!! I couldn't imagine buying a different brand. The best.
Janae C.
Fort Collins, CO
The bag I had was super tough and flavorless. Sure it had lots of salt and pepper but the actual meat had no flavor. I prefer fresh jerky any day!
Hayley S.
Richmond, KY
I could eat a whole bag in one sitting! So good. Nice flavor, though could do with a little more spice. Would be interesting in a "spicy teriyaki"
Brooke T.
Newport, MI
This is by far my favorite beef jerky. The flavor is fantastic and it's just amazing. It's not hot like the peppered one but it has a good flavor.
Jodi W.
Boaz
This is a must have snack at all times! Beef jerky is by far my most favorite thing to snack on! ( and it's not that bad for you either) :)
Sadie G.
I love this jerky! So tasty - I have a hard time not eating the entire bag in one sitting! ha! Perfect snack for on the go, or in your beach bag!
Georgi B.
Avon Park, FL
Oh yeaaah , my favorite Jack's Links Jerky by far. Don't get me wrong , their other flavors are good as well but they can't compete with Teriyaki
Meagan M.
Chatsworth
This beef jerky is sooo good and my sister year old son loves it, he always eats it after tball games. Glad it's full of protein and tastes great
Crystal R.
Buchanan, TN
Yummy yummy yummy. I love Jack Links Teriyaki beef jerky. Seriously I can eat an entire bag in one setting! I even got my boyfriend hooked on it.
Katelyn H.
Liberty, MS
What is your favorite flavor? mine is defintely the orignal!
Shaye W.
Which flavor of jerky would you rather have?
Joanne H.
Why does this have to be SO expensive for such a small bag?
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
What is your favorite flavor?
Destanie R.
How much does this normally cost, and where can I find some?