BY JACK LINK'S #30 in Jerky & Dried Meats

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Container Size: 3.25 oz. Flavor: Sweet Teriyaki Product Type: Beef Jerky Product Name: Beef Jerky Resealable bag for freshness, Good source of protein

• How much does this normally cost, and where can I find so...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? What is the price range?2 Answers
  • How many flavors do you buy?1 Answers
David J.
Prattville, AL
My favorite brand of beef jerky! Available almost anywhere and has a great smoky flavor, whether it’s original or teriyaki. However I do wish they were a bit more affordable so I could purchase more often.
crystal j.
I love this product and I love this brand this is one of my favorite items I would highly recommend it to anybody depending on where you purchase it can be pricey
Eein H.
OMG my favorite snack, dinner, breakfast, lunch, everything. This jerky is so moist and not to salty. I love this for seriously any time of day. My 2 year old loves this just as much as momma, she never wants to share her jerky. This can be pricey depending on where you get it and I wish they made a big bag more easy to find. We only have the regular sized ones and they are gone as soon as we open the package! YUMM
Tiana T.
Ocala , FL
Let's just start this by saying that I love beef jerky in general, but Jack links is on a whole other level, the consistency of how chewy it is and the right amount of toughness per bite, not to mention the always fresh quality of the meet, with a delicious impact of flavor exploding on your taste buds, this is the beef jerky for me !
Yvette W.
Lately I've been on a beef jerky binge. I will eat it all throughout the day. Sometimes I will skip meals and just have jerky and something to drink. I like that it's many flavors to choose free from. I probably had them all by now. They are a little pricey but I guess that's expected with beef. They are delicious though. Some pieces be tougher than others at times and the bags are not super full buy overall a great snack for a meat lover!
Lauren W.
Grand Rapids, MI
As a fesitival-junkie, the boyfriend and I are often looking for quick-easy proteins to bring with us when we're going to Burns and Music Festivals. We pick this jerky up pretty often - usually from Meijer - and it's hugely popular with our camps. Especially during set-up/tear down while we're not really looking to cook. It's not the best jerky I've ever had, but it's readily available and tasty - and I DO love the Teriyaki vs the other flavors, personally :)
Yulissa E.
The teriyaki beef jerky is one of my favorites.
Provides a very good source of protein & has such a great taste.Not to dry like other types of beef jerky. Sealed property and always giving a fresh taste all the time ! Always got to buy me some at the gas station.
Samantha F.
My husband got this to take along on our road trip through wine country, and it sounds funny but this stuff was a lifesaver! After being outside and sipping wine at various places, it's good to keep something in your stomach... especially protein which keeps you feeling full longer! The taste was great and I would definitely buy again for any road trip or travel plans!
Jill W.
Tender, tasty, and easy to find in stores! Teriyaki is one of my favorite jerky flavors, and Jack Links has one of the best. It can be a little more expensive than other brands, so keep an eye out for sales or coupons possibly before stocking up!
Sierra F.
Ridgewood, NY
I am in love with this stuff. It is a bit on the pricey side, but I buy this almost everyday to snack on for work. I have literally been eating this since I was a little kid. I recently introduced to my boyfriend and he loves it as well. The teriyaki flavor is my favorite, it's nice and tender with a nice flavor. I would definitely recommend.
Katelyn H.
Liberty, MS
What is your favorite flavor? mine is defintely the orignal!
Shaye W.
Which flavor of jerky would you rather have?
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
What is your favorite flavor?
Joanne H.
Why does this have to be SO expensive for such a small bag?
Odalys R.
Hialeah, FL
How many carbs does it have ?

back