BY JACK LINK'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Container Size: 3.25 oz. Flavor: Sweet Teriyaki Product Type: Beef Jerky Product Name: Beef Jerky Resealable bag for freshness, Good source of protein

• How much does this normally cost, and where can I find so...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? What is the price range?2 Answers
  • How many flavors do you buy?1 Answers
Stephanie T.
Cincinnati, OH
Beef jerky is such an underrated healthy snack. Not only is it yummy, but it has a ton of protein to help keep you full or fuel your muscles after a workout.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
This was my favorite flavor back before I fell in love with the Sweet and Hot. I still get the Terriyaki flavor sometimes. I love the sweet, tangy flavor.
Patti S.
Millbury, MA
We started using jerky as a paleo snack. This brand is salty, and I don't feel like it's a great value for the price. I do like the teriyaki flavor though.
Santana C.
New Salem, PA
I love Jack Link's Beef Jerky. I love the different flavors but Teriyaki is my favorite! Its really fresh and chewy, not greasy like some brands can be.
Ceara H.
Sophia
Every time I go to the store this is the first thing my kid puts in the buggy. I absolutely love it as well! We never go empty handed without our jerky!
Shannon D.
Florence, KY
I love beef jerky, but this brand is way too expensive. They charge you a lot of money for very little jerky. The taste is good, but not worth the price.
Maren A.
Jacksonville, NC
This is my favorite brand of beef jerky, especially in the summer! I take it everywhere with me, along with a bottle of water or two. Great beach snack!
Fatime D.
Brooklyn, NY
This is something I love to take along with me on road trips or long days out. I love beef jerky and out of all the flavors teriyaki is my all time fav!
yessenia  l.
Cutler Bay, FL
Very high on sodium so not recommended for diabetics but this is flavorful and so good i love this stuff its my favorite. A bit chewy but worth the chew.
Kaitlyn B.
Osage, IA
Although all beef jerky is super expensive it’s so worth it! The taste is amazing! It’s never to hard to eat, and you always get a great amount of meat.
Katelyn H.
Liberty, MS
What is your favorite flavor? mine is defintely the orignal!
Shaye W.
Which flavor of jerky would you rather have?
Joanne H.
Why does this have to be SO expensive for such a small bag?
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
What is your favorite flavor?
Destanie R.
How much does this normally cost, and where can I find some?

Amazon