BY JACK LINK'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Container Size: 3.25 oz. Flavor: Sweet Teriyaki Product Type: Beef Jerky Product Name: Beef Jerky Resealable bag for freshness, Good source of protein

• How much does this normally cost, and where can I find so...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? What is the price range?2 Answers
  • How many flavors do you buy?1 Answers
Jena S.
georgetown , KY
I eat beef jerky a lot. this is my favorite brand and flavor. long lasting and worth its price. outstanding taste, quick and easy for a snack. highly recommend.
Jess B.
Murphy, NC
This brand is really great, but can be pretty pricey. Any beef jerky can be pricey though, but this brand is always so juicy and packed with a powerful flavor.
Kyle S.
Sachse, TX
This is the best beef jerky out there. The price makes sense for the quality that you get. This is the only beef jerky that I buy anymore. The best out there!!
Sebin C.
DIAMOND BAR, CA
I refuse to buy any other beef jerky if it isn't this one. They're chewy, filling, affordable and soo great as a snack. Once I open the package, I'm addicted!!
Diana L.
My husband could eat a bag of these for lunch. And I discovered while pregnant that these were a great on the go snack when I needed some quick yummy protein.
Natalie H.
Colorado Springs, CO
So tasty. It is a little pricey but great to have in the car if you had an 8 hour day and need a snack. I feel like there should be more pieces in the bag.
Donisha O.
Denton, TX
I love this stuff!! if i could eat it all the time i would, but i just feel like its not worth the price. and it doesn't come with very much beef jerky inside
Larry D.
Spokane, WA
This delicious flavor bursting stick of meat is a must have for the average or professional jerky connosoir. A bit pricey but the taste, the flavor. Magical
Maggie M.
Aragon, GA
I absolutely love this stuff, jack link's is the best kinda of jerky you can buy in stores, I like a little flavor with mine so my favorite is the teriyaki.
Faith S.
This stuff is delicious and seriously addictive. It does smell like death though so it's always a pain if someone opens one of these in a bus or on a plane.
Katelyn H.
Liberty, MS
What is your favorite flavor? mine is defintely the orignal!
Shaye W.
Which flavor of jerky would you rather have?
Joanne H.
Why does this have to be SO expensive for such a small bag?
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
What is your favorite flavor?
Destanie R.
How much does this normally cost, and where can I find some?

Amazon