BY JACK LINK'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Container Size: 3.25 oz. Flavor: Sweet Teriyaki Product Type: Beef Jerky Product Name: Beef Jerky Resealable bag for freshness, Good source of protein

• How much does this normally cost, and where can I find so...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? What is the price range?2 Answers
  • How many flavors do you buy?1 Answers
Jessica B.
Jack links is my favorite brand. The meat is usually more tender than other brands. The teriyaki flavor is a little sweet which makes it good but sweet and hot is the best flavor in my opinion.
alexandra g.
Los Angeles, CA
This is great stuff ❤ all time favorite jerky out there.. best thing out there. This jerky makes a great snack and it helps while your on the road and need a snack. It also helps that you don't have to refrigerate perect snack

Kaitlyn P.
Kittanning, PA
My boyfriend and I both love this flavor. I always have to hide the bag when I pick this up. He will eat the whole bag in one sitting and I won't get a single piece.
Kristen P.
Norfolk, VA
LOVE!! They flavor is great and the texture isn't too tough or chewy. I'm not normally a fan of this type of product, but I would definitely recommend this to others
Renee J.
Hampton, VA
These are the best of the flavors! Jack links aren't as hard to eat a other brands. I wish there were coupons or they were put on sale more often. They can be kinda pricey.
Tory G.
Atwater, CA
Jerky is the best roadtrip food. This brand, and this flavor, make it perfect. It's delicious and not as bad for you as chips. They also make a jumbo bag for when you're with buds!
Donna W.
Monroe, LA
I love beef jery. This is a great brand because it isn't too tough like some beef jery. It is a good flavor and a perfect snack. Resealable bag makes keeping it fresh longer easier
Michelle C.
My favorite brand. I've been getting this one to snack on when I'm at work or on a road trip. The Teriyaki is the best flavor but I don't mind picking up something else occasionally.
Chris C.
Somerset, KY
For sure a road trip type of food. I could eat this all day! Such a great taste to it and it last a really long time too. I think that it is kind of expensive though.
Jena S.
georgetown , KY
I eat beef jerky a lot. this is my favorite brand and flavor. long lasting and worth its price. outstanding taste, quick and easy for a snack. highly recommend.
Katelyn H.
Liberty, MS
What is your favorite flavor? mine is defintely the orignal!
Shaye W.
Which flavor of jerky would you rather have?
Joanne H.
Why does this have to be SO expensive for such a small bag?
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
What is your favorite flavor?
Destanie R.
How much does this normally cost, and where can I find some?

Kohl's