BY JACK LINK'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Container Size: 3.25 oz. Flavor: Sweet Teriyaki Product Type: Beef Jerky Product Name: Beef Jerky Resealable bag for freshness, Good source of protein

• How much does this normally cost, and where can I find so...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? What is the price range?2 Answers
  • How many flavors do you buy?1 Answers
Taylor B.
Scott AFB, Illinois
The teriyaki jerky is my favorite. I've always liked this flavor over the others. The jerky is pretty tender too. I've have a few dry pieces here and there but overall its been really good.
Nichole L.
Perry, OH
I love beef jerky! Perfect snack! Teriyaki is my absolute favorite! The taste is great but the price is a little pricey and usually it doesn't seem like you get much!
Mandi N.
Granger, IN
Jack Link's Teriyaki Beef Jerky is so good! My whole family loves it and the cost isn't bad either. Great for throwing in to lunches and in the car for a quick snack!
Sara N.
Honestly a guilty pleasure buy, simply because it is pretty pricey per bag, but it's so good in quality and taste it's worth the purchase, I never regret buying a bag, only finishing one.
Cara P.
Bristol, VT
This jerky flavor is my favorite out of all of the ones offered. Very moist and isn't hard to chew. Very easy snack to bring along on trips or to eat on the couch.
Rose E.
This was my snack when I was on break my goodness this is my and my grandfathers addiction lol memories with my grandparents sitting out side eating this meat sentimental attachment lol
Emily J.
Tallmadge, OH
By far one of my favorite jerkeys out there! Not too dry or chewy and the flavor is on point! It can be kind of pricey, but it is definitely one of my go-to snacks on road trips!
Samantha M.
Madisonville, TN
It makes my mouth water just thinking about eating these! The meat is never too tough and the flavor is just phenominal! So tasty and delicious! I'm ashamed to admit that I can eat a whole bag by myself but they're just so darn good!!!
Kimberly C.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this product. It is very flavorful and no after taste. the texture isn't to touch . I love the packaging also . The resealable package is great to keep the freshness.
Dani K.
This flavor of beef jerky! It's a delightful flavor and I could eat a lot of it in one sitting! I like to try new flavors of beef jerky and I've really enjoyed this one!
Katelyn H.
Liberty, MS
What is your favorite flavor? mine is defintely the orignal!
Shaye W.
Which flavor of jerky would you rather have?
Joanne H.
Why does this have to be SO expensive for such a small bag?
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
What is your favorite flavor?
Destanie R.
How much does this normally cost, and where can I find some?

Kohl's