BY JACK LINK'S #30 in Jerky & Dried Meats

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Container Size: 3.25 oz. Flavor: Sweet Teriyaki Product Type: Beef Jerky Product Name: Beef Jerky Resealable bag for freshness, Good source of protein

• How much does this normally cost, and where can I find so...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? What is the price range?2 Answers
  • How many flavors do you buy?1 Answers
Desiree T.
I actually just opened a package of these... They are tasty. They are evenly flavored with teriyaki without being overpowering or too salty. There are good thick pieces of jerky.
Valerie S.
I'm pretty sure almost everyone has had a taste of these some point of their life. It's delicious and flavorful, but honestly I like cheaper brands better. More in your bag.
marina R.
redondo beach, CA
This is a delicious snack that you can take anywhere with you. I thought it tasted delicious and worth the money spent on it. If you've never tried this brand, give it a try.
Rachel D.
This flavor & brand I always go back to. All the other brands are either bland or have fatty pieces! I could honestly eat a bag for dinner. LOL. Super nice when traveling.
Noëlle D.
Spring Hill, TN
I love beef jerky so much!!!! It's one of my favorite foods. And the teriyaki flavor is my favorite of them all. I get this any time I can. It's always ridiculously priced but I can't help myself.
Jen S.
Who doesn't like beef jerky on a road trip? 😉 The sweet tangy flavor is like a punch in the mouth, but I really enjoy the results. One thing I like about this brand is that it is not dried out.
kj c.
Mesquite, TX
This is my favorite snack. I love the teriyaki flavor so much I would be the happiest girl in the world if I got an entire box of it. I recommend it to everyone who hasn't tried it yet
Shannan Q.
Sparta, TN
My husband and I go to the theater on Sunday evenings. We stop and pick up his candy and I Always get a bag of Teriakyyyy Jerkyyyyy...No better way to watch a great movie. While your eyes are feasting your tastbuds are relishing in the delight of the sweet and spicy...
J P.
Jack Link's Beef Jerky are delicious. They're very tasty, and the texture is not tough. I have not found a flavor that I did not like from Jack Link's. My household loves this for a quick snack.
Elizabeth C.
Auburndale, FL
Love love love these can,t stop with just one usually I eat whole package in one sitting and when I open it eat some my cat has to paw at my hand because she wants some
Katelyn H.
Liberty, MS
What is your favorite flavor? mine is defintely the orignal!
Shaye W.
Which flavor of jerky would you rather have?
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
What is your favorite flavor?
Joanne H.
Why does this have to be SO expensive for such a small bag?
Odalys R.
Hialeah, FL
How many carbs does it have ?

back