BY JACK LINK'S #30 in Jerky & Dried Meats

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Container Size: 3.25 oz. Flavor: Sweet Teriyaki Product Type: Beef Jerky Product Name: Beef Jerky Resealable bag for freshness, Good source of protein

• How much does this normally cost, and where can I find so...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? What is the price range?2 Answers
  • How many flavors do you buy?1 Answers
Melissa G.
Machesney Pk, IL
This is my all-time favorite flavor of beefy jerky and usually the only brand I will buy. Although the prices are in-line with other brands, the cost of beef jerky is a little too high for my liking, therefore, I purchase this less often than I would like.
Monica F.
Ya these are a great snack that helps you when its almost time for dinner without spoiling it. its very juicy even though its dried. ya haven't had this in a minute though but they're good
Brittaney H.
I shouldn't review food products because then I crave it, but these are SO good. (And of course, now I want some.) These are my favorite. Some pieces are a little harder, but for the most part they are very tender.
Summer M.
hudsonville MI
Jerkeys coined to be a guy thing but i love beef jerky and any kind, but teriyaki holds a special spot in my heart lol. And any time i buy jerky i will usually get the jack links brand
Jazmin H.
This is my only favorite from jack links jerky. I love it for like snacks. They are great for roadtrips since you can close the bag every time you don't want anymore...gets you a little full.
Tammy K.
Lombard, IL
Jack Links Beef Jerky is a must have on hand snack in our household.... Everyone favorite flavor is the Teriyaki Beef. It is easy to chew and not hard like all others out there. I highly recommend this flavorful jerky to keep on hand in your pantry.
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
I wish i can eat this everyday but i think that would be bad. This taste sooooo good! This is my favorite flavor, the spices and the taste of that smokey-ness just melts in your mouth
Shanoah D.
Teriyaki is my favorite beef jerky flavor of all time. Jack Link's is one of my favorite brands of beef jerky. The only downfall is the price. You have to pay so much for such a little portion of beef jerky in a large bag. Usually only about 1/4 of the bag is full. Other than that, amazing.
Melissa F.
Oakwood, OH
Love Jack Link's Beef Jerky Teriyaki Flavor! The Texture is perfect. Not too chewy and the flavor is great! The price is just right for a great snack! This is also great for a snack at the beach! #beachbag
Delfina R.
Peoria, AZ
Beef jerky is a popular snack in my home. we love the teriyaki flavor. its great to take to the ball park, fishing, traveling etc. i usually buy them when hey are on sale though.
Katelyn H.
Liberty, MS
What is your favorite flavor? mine is defintely the orignal!
Shaye W.
Which flavor of jerky would you rather have?
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
What is your favorite flavor?
Joanne H.
Why does this have to be SO expensive for such a small bag?
Odalys R.
Hialeah, FL
How many carbs does it have ?

back