BY JACK LINK'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Container Size: 3.25 oz. Flavor: Sweet Teriyaki Product Type: Beef Jerky Product Name: Beef Jerky Resealable bag for freshness, Good source of protein

• How much does this normally cost, and where can I find so...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? What is the price range?2 Answers
  • How many flavors do you buy?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Taylor S.
I love Jack links jerky! The jerky is always fresh, tasty, and a decent price. Jerky tends to be a little pricey for the size bags you get, but Jack's isn't terrible. It's about the same price as other brands. This particular flavor is my favorite though. The teriyaki flavor is wonderful. It's everything you'd expect and hope for. Plus, the jerky is always nice and tender. Some jerky I've had before is way to rough so it can be really hard to chew. However, that's not the case with Jack Links. It's always tender. I'd definitely suggest this product. It makes a great snack and travels very easy. If you need some extra protein, this is the perfect snack for you.
Samantha S.
Melfa, VA
I received this for Christmas and was shocked to see how large it was. Although I love beef jerky, it can tend to be very pricey. Jerky is a healthy snack (although high in sodium) and is good for on the go. There's many different flavored jerky and you can find it anywhere. Gas stations, Walmart, etc.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This is a very delicious product that I love to snack on between meals to ensure I get the daily amount of protein.  A healthier alternative to potato chips, this is the snack I try to eat for a better alternative.  I've been buying this for over 15 years and I would highly recommend this product.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
I don’t know what it is about the teriyaki flavor in beef jerky but wow is this stuff good. I am pretty sure this is not good for you but I just want to keep eating it. The only problem is that they are way more expensive then your normal snack for how much you get... but it’s really worth it.
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
If you love beat jerky but not the be jerky that's like really really hot like kind of spices I highly recommend the teriyaki jerk because it's like a sweet jerky and its very delicious highly highly highly recommend this time pretty sure you like it sweet will tangy good
Kamish L.
Ball Ground, GA
Favorite beef jerky! These are the perfect snack after a workout or if you are on the go and looking for something quick. Unfortunately I believe that the price of this item is way to expensive but if you really love jerky I guess you’ll pay what you have to, but I only enjoy this brand occasionally bc your girl is on a budget!
David J.
Prattville, AL
My favorite brand of beef jerky! Available almost anywhere and has a great smoky flavor, whether it’s original or teriyaki. However I do wish they were a bit more affordable so I could purchase more often.
crystal j.
I love this product and I love this brand this is one of my favorite items I would highly recommend it to anybody depending on where you purchase it can be pricey
Eein H.
OMG my favorite snack, dinner, breakfast, lunch, everything. This jerky is so moist and not to salty. I love this for seriously any time of day. My 2 year old loves this just as much as momma, she never wants to share her jerky. This can be pricey depending on where you get it and I wish they made a big bag more easy to find. We only have the regular sized ones and they are gone as soon as we open the package! YUMM
Tiana T.
Ocala , FL
Let's just start this by saying that I love beef jerky in general, but Jack links is on a whole other level, the consistency of how chewy it is and the right amount of toughness per bite, not to mention the always fresh quality of the meet, with a delicious impact of flavor exploding on your taste buds, this is the beef jerky for me !
Katelyn H.
Liberty, MS
What is your favorite flavor? mine is defintely the orignal!
Shaye W.
Which flavor of jerky would you rather have?
Joanne H.
Why does this have to be SO expensive for such a small bag?
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
What is your favorite flavor?
Destanie R.
How much does this normally cost, and where can I find some?