BY JACK LINK'S #19 in Jerky & Dried Meats

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Container Size: 3.25 oz. Flavor: Sweet Teriyaki Product Type: Beef Jerky Product Name: Beef Jerky Resealable bag for freshness, Good source of protein

• How much does this normally cost, and where can I find so...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? What is the price range?2 Answers
  • How many flavors do you buy?1 Answers
Taylor S.
I love Jack links jerky! The jerky is always fresh, tasty, and a decent price. Jerky tends to be a little pricey for the size bags you get, but Jack's isn't terrible. It's about the same price as other brands. This particular flavor is my favorite though. The teriyaki flavor is wonderful. It's everything you'd expect and hope for. Plus, the jerky is always nice and tender. Some jerky I've had before is way to rough so it can be really hard to chew. However, that's not the case with Jack Links. It's always tender. I'd definitely suggest this product. It makes a great snack and travels very easy. If you need some extra protein, this is the perfect snack for you.
Samantha S.
Melfa, VA
I received this for Christmas and was shocked to see how large it was. Although I love beef jerky, it can tend to be very pricey. Jerky is a healthy snack (although high in sodium) and is good for on the go. There's many different flavored jerky and you can find it anywhere. Gas stations, Walmart, etc.
Yvette W.
Lately I've been on a beef jerky binge. I will eat it all throughout the day. Sometimes I will skip meals and just have jerky and something to drink. I like that it's many flavors to choose free from. I probably had them all by now. They are a little pricey but I guess that's expected with beef. They are delicious though. Some pieces be tougher than others at times and the bags are not super full buy overall a great snack for a meat lover!
Cami H.
Denver, CO
I don’t know what it is about the teriyaki flavor in beef jerky but wow is this stuff good. I am pretty sure this is not good for you but I just want to keep eating it. The only problem is that they are way more expensive then your normal snack for how much you get... but it’s really worth it.
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
If you love beat jerky but not the be jerky that's like really really hot like kind of spices I highly recommend the teriyaki jerk because it's like a sweet jerky and its very delicious highly highly highly recommend this time pretty sure you like it sweet will tangy good
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This is a very delicious product that I love to snack on between meals to ensure I get the daily amount of protein.  A healthier alternative to potato chips, this is the snack I try to eat for a better alternative.  I've been buying this for over 15 years and I would highly recommend this product.
David J.
Prattville
My favorite brand of beef jerky! Available almost anywhere and has a great smoky flavor, whether it’s original or teriyaki. However I do wish they were a bit more affordable so I could purchase more often.
Kamish L.
Aurora, IL
Favorite beef jerky! These are the perfect snack after a workout or if you are on the go and looking for something quick. Unfortunately I believe that the price of this item is way to expensive but if you really love jerky I guess you’ll pay what you have to, but I only enjoy this brand occasionally bc your girl is on a budget!
Maddie G.
Nettleton
This is so good yet so expensive. And it's a big bag but comes with like 5 pieces in the bag.. and the bag is like $5-6. It comes in many different flavors. It's great jerky, just a little expensive!
Brandon S.
Romeoville
I love this so much it tastes so good and teriyaki is my favorite, it always has been my favorite and i cant see myself eating anthing other than these. good with cheese. got it from walmart and always will get it, recommended to anyone
Katelyn H.
Liberty, MS
What is your favorite flavor? mine is defintely the orignal!
Shaye W.
Which flavor of jerky would you rather have?
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
What is your favorite flavor?
Joanne H.
Why does this have to be SO expensive for such a small bag?
Odalys R.
Hialeah, FL
How many carbs does it have ?