Jack Link's Sweet Teriyaki Beef Jerky

by Jack Link's

#11 in Jerky

Container Size: 3.25 oz. Flavor: Sweet Teriyaki Product Type: Beef Jerky Product Name: Beef Jerky Resealable bag for freshness, Good source of protein

[product:jack-links-sweet-teriyaki-beef-jerky] How comparable to beef jerky?
How much does this normally cost, and where can I find some?
Where can I buy this? What is the price range?
Start your review of Jack Link's Sweet Teriyaki Beef Jerky!
How would you rate this product?
KateLynn W.
Louisville Kentucky
Jack Link's Sweet Teriyaki Beef Jerky uploaded by KateLynn W.
This is my favorite snack hands down. 1 good thing is the prices is not to bad. 2 there are very easy to chew. 3 it's a good snack to share. I would highly recommend.
Bree H.
Tioga, PA
Oh god, I love original but this kind is my second favorite ever yum! I get a bad literally every other week.
Kittycat W.
Salem, OR
I'm in love with jacks beef jerky I George it's the best jerky around I love it I give it a 10 get it it's the best jerky
Tawana R.
McDonough, GA
Amazing snack for the beach. Easy seal and the kids love them. They are salty and chewy and a great taste. I like the spicy ones and my son loves teriyaki. We buy these all the time. #beachbag
Mary L.
Colorado Springs, CO
My first time trying jerky was the original flavor of Jack brand. after that I was in love with jerky and went to a jerky shop and tried an authentic teriyaki flavor it was AAAAMAZING then I picked up jacks brand teriyaki and it was really disappointing. I would only ever eat jacks original flavor... but leave it to the pros if you're lookin for anything special.
Sadie G.
I love this jerky! So tasty - I have a hard time not eating the entire bag in one sitting! ha! Perfect snack for on the go, or in your beach bag!
Mandi N.
Granger, IN
Jack Link's Teriyaki Beef Jerky is so good! My whole family loves it and the cost isn't bad either. Great for throwing in to lunches and in the car for a quick snack!
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
This is a very delicious product that I love to snack on between meals to ensure I get the daily amount of protein.  A healthier alternative to potato chips, this is the snack I try to eat for a better alternative.  I've been buying this for over 15 years and I would highly recommend this product.
Christina K.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a delicious alternative for beef, which is harder to digest. The flavor is so good, I had wished I had bought another bag.
Sheri P.
Beaufort, SC
1,431 reviews
This is quite honestly one of the few jerky treats that I do enjoy. I find that the Teriyaki seasoning is a perfect complement to the beef. It makes for a satisfying quick protein snack with out and about doing things such as hiking water activities.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...