Jack Link's Sweet & Hot Beef Jerky

by Jack Link's

#1 in Jerky

Sweet & Hot Beef Jerky
Two Of Your Mouth’s Favorites. You Get The Sweet, You Get The Hot, You Get The Picture.

Nutritional Info:
Dietary Fiber: 0g 0%
Sugars: 7g
Protein: 10g
Vitamin A: 6% Vitamin C: 0% Calcium: 0% Iron: 6%

Beef, Sugar, Water, Less Than 2% Salt, Flavorings, Yeast Extract, Citric Acid.

On a scale of one to ten, how spicy is this ?
What do you think of this flavor and brand? Where is the cheapest spot you have bought this product from?
How hot are we talking? Like flaming hot cheetos hot or taco bell fire sauce hot?
Start your review of Jack Link's Sweet & Hot Beef Jerky!
How would you rate this product?
Katherine M.
Covington, KY
Jack Link's Sweet & Hot Beef Jerky uploaded by Katherine M.
Jack Link's Sweet & Hot Beef Jerky uploaded by Katherine M.
I'm having a #snackattack #snacktime with Jack Link's Sweet & Hot Beef Jerky every time I think I'm going to eat a little I end up eat this whole pack. The one improvement I would make is a little less sodium %. But I love the flavor and wish I didn't eat the whole entire bag. Oh well I'll try again soon. I've got this at my different stores so it is easy to find. Happy snacking #influensters enjoy some soon the have a flavor for you.
Mariah L.
Syracuse, NY
Jack Link's Sweet & Hot Beef Jerky uploaded by Mariah L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is best jerky I have had. Sweet with just enough spicy. Love the mixed flavor. Would recommend this 10x over!!!
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,298 reviews
This has a little bit of sweet and a little bit of hot I love the flavor it’s not very expensive and it’s definitely good for you I would recommend this product
christina H.
Vanceboro, NC
im a big fan of jack links brand jerky and this is my all time fav best combo of flavors sweet and hot best jerky hands dwn
Angela S.
Jack Link's Sweet & Hot Beef Jerky This Jerky is very tasty. Its hot a great flavor and if im out running errands its an easy thing to grab and eat while running around and curbs my appetite until I get done. A of the flavors are really good and it's soft and chewy as some jerkys are a bit tougher to eat!
Ashley M.
Port Orange, FL
By far my favorite flavor of beef jerky. This easy grab-and-go snack is perfect for any time you find yourself in need of a tasty snack packed with protein. Wish I could buy it by the pound!
Janea S.
Fort Myers, FL
These are my fave!! Nothing is too hot for me (these aren’t that hot) and I love the sweetness of them. Makes them not as hot for those who don’t really like hot stuff. So yummy!
JMJ J.
Fort Worth, TX
I really enjoy the sweet/spicy combo of this Beef Jerky. It adds a nice little change of flavor to your regular Beef Jerky snack. This is a tasty product that will continue make it into my grocery cart.
Cassie N.
Oak Harbor
This is my husband's favorite jerky. He loves the flavor of sweet and hot. It has great spicy flavor without being too hot. The texture of this beef jerky is great. It is chewy and not too dry.
Kristalyn P.
Beaufort, SC
This is such a good snack for when you are on the go. It has a ton of flavor and isn’t overly spicy I love that it has a softer texture compared to some other brands. The only complaint that I have is that it is a little pricey.