Jack Link's Sweet & Hot Beef Jerky uploaded by Chanon C.Jack Link's Sweet & Hot Beef Jerky uploaded by Keiondra J.Jack Link's Sweet & Hot Beef Jerky uploaded by Jessica M.

BY JACK LINK'S #5 in Jerky & Dried Meats

Sweet & Hot Beef Jerky
Two Of Your Mouth’s Favorites. You Get The Sweet, You Get The Hot, You Get The Picture.

Nutritional Info:
Dietary Fiber: 0g 0%
Sugars: 7g
Protein: 10g
Vitamin A: 6% Vitamin C: 0% Calcium: 0% Iron: 6%

Beef, Sugar, Water, Less Than 2% Salt, Flavorings, Yeast Extract, Citric Acid.

Buy on Amazon
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
I just picked up a pack of this today to snack on at work & WOWOWOWOW. 🔥 You eat it & it tastes a little sweet but nothing too crazy & then all of a sudden you feel a kick & BOOM, it turns hot hot hot. I love love this flavor & I will be picking up many more packs in the future!
Hannah F.
Harrington, DE
For the most part this jerky is really good and only moderately spicy. Except there was one piece in the bag that was so hot it made my eyes and nose water. Not sure if I will be buying these again simply because that surprise was a but too much for me.
Diannah S.
Oh my goodness! Yum! I have forgotten about this perfect sweet and hot jerky! I absolutely love it and the flavor! So very good if you like a little sweetness with your hot!
Melissa V.
Caseville, MI
These are great for a quick snack. I love how chewy and full of flavor they are! The sweet and hot flavor is amazing. Another good flavor would be the peppered ones.
jilleann t.
Anaheim, CA
i love love love Beef Jerky! In my house hold we always fight over the bag at it never last the next day. the first time i tried this Sweet and Hot i thought it was going to be so-so like the Peppered one how its not really spicy. But i was never so wrong. this actually pulls through in the spicy department. i like my spicy real spicy and i was not disappointed. This isn't too spicy its just the right amount for the other people in my family who don't really like spicy. they enjoy eating this too.
Mary J.
Granby, MA
I love the flavor of the Sweet & Hot Beef jerky...Best of both worlds! I love throwing a bag of Jack Link's jerky in my beach bag. It a convenient snack, full of protein, for my boyfriend and I to munch on at the beach without feeling guilty about carbs. We're both big into fitness and weightlighting so the protein in beef jerky is great for our diet. Plus it tastes great and is convenient!
Nageé C.
Gary, IN
I love this brand especially the easy to chew pieces cause no wants to be chrwing forever.t the Teriyaki is my favorite for some strange reason and the sweet baby rays
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga
This kind is pretty decent. I wish it was a little bit spicier. This is a good snack during the day to keep you from eating sweets. I have to stop myself from eating the whole pack in one sitting. I would recommend if you like a little spice.
Kristin G.
Waynesboro, VA
Quick and easy snack to get some protein in while on the run. Just open them in a ventilated area so you don't offend anyone with the stinky smell. I never drink enough water, and the saltiness of jerky makes me do that...plus like I said, good, quick snack. Pricey though...
Tracy M.
Lebanon Jct, KY
I will have to give this 5 stars I love this brand and this flavor just like it said it does have a sweet flavor and it is a little spicy but I think that's what makes it taste so great. I just wish it wasn't so high in price and I wish it was just a little bit more tender most of it is kinda of tough to eat but still I love it.
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
What do you think of this flavor and brand? Where is the cheapest spot you have bought this product from?
Kayla W.
How hot are we talking? Like flaming hot cheetos hot or taco bell fire sauce hot?
Paige C.
Galloway, NJ
On a scale of one to ten, how spicy is this ?