BY JACK LINK'S #80 in Jerky & Dried Meats

Kelsea H.
Brighton, MA
I'm a big fan of Jack Link's Sweet & Hot Beef Jerky. My heart lies with the Original, but the Sweet & Hot has a nice kick to it. It's a great snack with a solid amount of protein to get me through the day. It's pretty pure with not too many unpronounceable words :)
Terri F.
Iowa, LA
This was not "hot" enough to where I could not eat it, but it did have a kick. The sweetness of the jerky complimented the heat to make such a great tasting jerky. would buy again and again
Jessica H.
Huffman, TX
This is my favorite beef jerky!! Goes really good with Funyuns LOL Enjoy your munchies :) Just make sure you have some water on you to cool your mouth down!
Amanda W.
Batavia, OH
Beef jerky is one of my favorite snacks because it is delicious and a good pick me up! The only downside is that it is usually very expensive.
Stephanie  k.
Gresham, OR
My husband likes this brand the best and it's always fresh and a great snack for on the go.. road trip
Alisha W.
Gadsden, AL
This is by far my husband's favorite beef jerky. It has the perfect combination of sweet and spicy.
Brandy m.
Mc Kee, KY
My family loves jack links beef jerky! It's a great jerky and the price is resonable too
Donna G.
Coopersburg, Pa
I you eat jerky you have to try this brand it is great. I like it as it is not to tough. The equal amount of sweet and spicy flavoring is perfict
Annie Y.
Vaughan, ON
I just love beef jerky. This one is perfect - it's not too hard to chew, just tough enough, and the flavor mix are perfect.
sal p.
Vancouver , BC
This jerky tastes great. A very sweet and spicy flavor with a nice consistency on the teeth and mouth