Jack Links Sweet & Hot Beef Jerky uploaded by Jessica M.

BY JACK LINK'S #23 in Jerky

Jack Link's® Sweet & Hot Beef Jerky.
Premium Cuts.
Sweet Seasonings & Zesty Hot Spices.
Fresh-Lock® Zipper.
Jack Link™.
*Per serving.
Family quality guarantee.
Since 1885.
U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

• How hot are we talking? Like flaming hot cheetos hot or taco bell f...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a really good snack for being on the go. It provides a bit of protein which is always good, and it taste good too. It is a bit pricey, but I think it is worth it in the end. I would highly recommend giving this beef jerky a shot! It is pretty tasty!
Karah W.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
Foodie Expert
Road trips just aren't complete without beef jerky! This was a little spicy but in a good way! The price was $8 witch I think is a little ridiculous but definitely worth it! I would recommend to anyone looking for a spicy snack!
Shnella B.
Shnella B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is one of my favorite brands of jerky! I love anything from jack links I buy mine at Walmart, gas stations anywhere. My go to snack, especially for the beach and summer time road trips
Paulette L.
Paulette L.
Vallejo, CA
Yummers! When you first taste it, It's sweet until a few chews in the heat releases.Nothing extreme just a little spicy that's all. If your not a fan of spices treats or foods don't bother.
Stace P.
Stace P.
Jonesboro, LA
Jack Links has got be one of the most moist, flavorful snacks I have come acrossed, and my kid's love it. It's easy to pack, light and keeps (as long as it's closed.)
Kristin G.
Kristin G.
Waynesboro, VA
Quick and easy snack to get some protein in while on the run. Just open them in a ventilated area so you don't offend anyone with the stinky smell. I never drink enough water, and the saltiness of jerky makes me do that...plus like I said, good, quick snack. Pricey though...
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Foodie Expert
Tastes like blood ... but if you eat a lot, it is hot!! Just wish I didn't taste blood
Keshia M.
Keshia M.
First, I'd like to say that beef jerky is usually over priced. My sister buys this kind all the time though and I have tried it, I'm not a fan. She however loves it. It's another one of those things where it may be good to you but it's not something I'd buy for myself.
Circe V.
Circe V.
Albany, OR
I love the sweet and spicy Jack Link's jerky. This brand is the best kind out there for jerky! It's great for hiking and needing a protein kick or to snack on during long car rides!
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
Best ones ever . They hit the spot but it's also hard to find these specific kind in stores I wish stores would stock these up
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
chandler, AZ
Foodie Expert
How hot are we talking? Like flaming hot cheetos hot or taco bell fire sauce hot?