BY JACK LINK'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jack Links Jerkey & Dry Meat Tender chunks of lean chicken seasoned with a special blend of sweet and savory spices and slow cooked for it's own unique flavor. Low in calroies and carbs, high in protein Features include: -Pack of four, 3.25-ounces per pack (total of 13 ounces) -Tender chunks of lean chicken-Seasoned with sweet and savory spices-Zero trans fat

Jennifer J.
These are great! My hubby is addicted to them & prefers this over most beef jerky. They are not tough to eat like traditional jerky & the flavor is out of this world. They might be a little more than some jerky, but well worth it! Highly recommend!
Valerie R.
Crystal City, TX
I love jacks links jerky products, they are very innovative when it comes to different tastes in jerky. but for me the nuggets are just too thick. so I kinda didn't really like these. but the other stuff is really good.
Brittany C.
These aren't dry or thin like the jerky strips. These are pretty good to grab on the go because you feel like you are actually getting something.
Alexis T.
Nuggets are great because they're more tender. I personally don't like this flavor but I do like the quality of this product!
Chrissy C.
San marcos, Ca
So I love jacks links jerkey and when I herd they had ham I had to try it and can say so delish.
Lindsey B.
Thibodaux, LA
I absolutely love Jack Links nuggets...sesame teriyaki is the best flavor too!!
Sabrina d.
Plessisville, Quebec
My boyrfriend love those. He always buy it when he wants to eat on the go. Great taste.
Kaitlyn S.