Jack Link's Sasquatch Big Stick, 24 ct uploaded by Shodney R.

BY JACK LINK'S

It contains soy and wheat and it has a nice flavor. Also contains 2 percent or less of rice bran isolate or rice flour, corn syrup, dextrose, spices, flavoring, fructose, molasses powder. A sasquatch-sized stick for a monster-sized hunger over a foot and a half of snacking satisfaction. Jack link's beef jerky began with treasured family recipes passed from generation to generation, transforming a small north woods business into one of the fastest-growing meat snack manufacturers in the world. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Shodney R.
Shodney R.
Freeport, IL
Foodie Expert
The best ones I've ever tasted. I'm pregnant andy boyfriend has me hooked lol. I wish they came with cheese
Missy W.
Missy W.
Oakboro, NC
Quite possibly the best jerky on the market. These are great to keep around for a snack, or even take as a filler on a hike or even camping. I also like to keep a couple in my car emergency kit, just in case.
Rita  T.
Rita T.
Jersey city , NJ
Foodie Expert
I eat these at work all day. They definitely help as a pre meal before you war an actual meal or If your extremely Hungry
jazmine r.
jazmine r.
My family are big on beef jerky and stuff while on road trips and camping. so one time they ran out of slim jims so we bought a bunch of these and they were so good.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Boonville, IN
This is the only thing my 11 yr old has requested for his birthday. They're so tangy and delicious. Veery affordable.
Lacey O.
Lacey O.
Ypsilanti, MI
Foodie Expert
I personally enjoy slim jims more but these are a good substitute! It has a good taste!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
These things are the best new jerky out there! I'm even in love with the hot ones! They are so good and normally I am not a beef jerky fan but these have changed my mind!!