Jack Link's Premium Cuts Teriyaki Beef Steak Nuggets uploaded by Cora W.

BY JACK LINK'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Elizabeth M.
Columbia, TN
I love beef jerky but sometimes I find it to be tough and dry. I do not have to worry about that with these nuggets. They are very tender and have a great beef flavor. They are a little bit expensive, so I do not buy them that often. I recommend these nuggets if you like beef jerky.
Stacey G.
Kansas City, MO
I'll stick to normal beef jerky. I found that these nuggets were tough and hard to chew. The texture did not sit right with me and I prefer the original beef jerky over these nuggets they remind of dog food and I would not buy them again - waste of money
Jenna D.
Orlando, FL
Beef jerky is my favorite snack! Sometimes it can be a little hard to chew, but not this one! They're the perfect bite size snack, definitely recommend! Full of flavor!
Erika W.
These are not at all my favorite Jack Link's product. I think the nuggets are thicker and less of a robust flavor than the other flavors of jerky from this brand. I do like the smaller bite-sized portions, but I would rather have a flavor that is better than a smaller portion.
Lauren C.
Springfield, TN
These are very soft and chewy. Your jaw doesn't hurt like crazy after you eat them, which is great. The flavor is pretty good but a little oddly sweet. I wish the flavor was a little closer to their regular teriyaki beef jerky.
Wayne S.
Harrisburg, PA
I love the taste of beef jerky. These nuggets are the perfect snack when looking for some protein snacks when at home or on the go. Good teryaki flavor and chewy goodness in each bite. I bought mine at a local discount store which was a great value, but regular price may be a little pricey otherwise.
Andrea D.
Bridgman, MI
I love to snack on the jack link tender bit's during the day and teriyaki is my favorite. The sweet tangy taste is the best and the bite size pieces are perfect for on the go.
Vanessa M.
Caldwell, ID
The nuggets seem fatty to me. I don't know if its because they are juicy but they seem fatty and oily I prefer regular beef jerky! Its good but I usually only eat it now if my friends get a bag and I will have a nug or two
Michelle Z.
Little Rock, AR
These are probably my favorite snack! I know that they can be a little bad for you, but they are perfect for picnics or hikes. It is the perfect amount of protein for me when I've had a long day in the sun.
Meagan F.
Victorville , CA
Although these may not be the healthiest for you, they sure taste AMAZING! Myself, my husband and my daughter all love these. We love them for picnics, trips to the beach, or just around the house!