BY JACK LINK'S #55 in Jerky & Dried Meats

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Elizabeth M.
Columbia, TN
I love beef jerky but sometimes I find it to be tough and dry. I do not have to worry about that with these nuggets. They are very tender and have a great beef flavor. They are a little bit expensive, so I do not buy them that often. I recommend these nuggets if you like beef jerky.
Jenna D.
Orlando, FL
Beef jerky is my favorite snack! Sometimes it can be a little hard to chew, but not this one! They're the perfect bite size snack, definitely recommend! Full of flavor!
Andrea D.
Bridgman, MI
I love to snack on the jack link tender bit's during the day and teriyaki is my favorite. The sweet tangy taste is the best and the bite size pieces are perfect for on the go.
Paige S.
Rossford, OH
My coworker always brings these in and I tried one and they are so amazing. I am not a huge beef jerkey fan because I feel like it always tastes dry. The Jack Link's Teriyaki Beef Steak Nuggets have never been sry and have a great flavor.
Krista S.
baldwinsville, NY
these are the best! good for when you are on the road or going on a hike or just need a good snack at work! i got mine from a gas station
Danielle M.
I bought these for my fiancé and he raved about them for days, he looks for them every time we're in the grocery store
Ashley S.
Staunton, IL
Love these! I think they are a little on the pricey side, but well worth it for an occasional snack.