BY JACK LINK'S

Jack link's premium cuts signature marinade prime rib jerky 3.4 oz see more...

Anne W.
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
These are so chewy and tended I forget it's jerky! It's more like chicken tenders...but beef. If you love the flavor of jerky but can't chew it these are your best friend!
Shannan Q.
Shannan Q.
Sparta, TN
My husband and I go to the theater once every week. It is our 'Thing we do". I always sneak in a bag of jerky for me and me only! Love it!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Warren, MI
Best beef jerky product there is! The meat is super soft and is bursting with explosive flavor
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Las Vegas, NV
Best beef jerky next to making it yourself. Jerky is expensive, but Jack's is worth it. Great flavor, never too hard, always fresh and chewy.
Connie B.
Connie B.
Mitchell, SD
We actually have a Jack Links factory about 40 miles from us. I love this beef jerky, They are all full of flavor but I love this one!!
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Denver, CO
There are many things that could make this better. MORE!
But overall their food grade when it comes to content is D's and F's. NOT a healthy protein option. It is easier to make your own that way you can pick healtheir cuts of meat, like grass fed beef. Also you can control the flavors, and spices. And you can make bigger pieces at a better price. We as consumers are grossly overcharged for jerky.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL
This beef jerky is fantastic. Not to chewy not to soft with a great bold flavor. I could eat a whole package of this!