Food & SnacksSnack FoodsJerkyJack Link's

Jack Link's Premium Cuts Peppered Beef - Jerky - 2.85oz

by Jack Link's

#6 in Jerky

Peppered Beef Jerky
Here You Go, Pepper Lover. Coarse Pepper That Doesn’t Mess Around. Get After It.

Nutritional Info:

Dietary Fiber: 0g 0%
Sugars: 7g
Protein: 9g
Vitamin A: 0% Vitamin C: 0% Calcium: 0% Iron: 4%

Beef, Sugar, Water, Salt, Less Than 2% Flavorings, Soy Sauce [(Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Maltodextrin], Yeast Extract, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Citric Acid.

Why is the price so high for a bag of these?
Start your review of Jack Link's Premium Cuts Peppered Beef - Jerky - 2.85oz!
How would you rate this product?
Flora S.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Target
The absolute best beef jerky in my opinion. I love the delicious peppered taste. Jack Link’s tastes so good and it’s always tender and fresh. They have other flavors but peppered is my favorite.Link Snacks, Inc. Jack Link's, Peppered Beef Jerky, 10 oz
Jackie J.
Vicksburg, MS
This is the best on the shelves out there for jerky, hands down. I purchase this particular brand for the taste as well as the savory chunks of meat. If you are hungry and can spend a little extra for Jack Link's Premium Cuts Peppered Beef - Jerky - 2.85oz then go ahead and enjoy. I highly recommend this to anyone reading my review.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,317 reviews
It’s pretty good has a good flavor it’s good as a snack is good for you I am a repeat user and I will definitely buy again
April D.
Titusville, FL
Best snack anywhere anytime in a house with a mouse....well you get the idea 💡 😏 but it's the best 👌 I love the crackered pepper on it balances the saltiness of it and makes it a little spicy 😋
Jessica S.
Rock Spring, GA
The peppered Jerky is my FAVORITE. It has the best balance between beef flavor and pepper. These are a great source of protein and not a ton of calories. This is our gonto when a quick snack is needed!
Stephanie D.
I love the texture of the premium cut, but unfortunately there is a little too much sugar in it for me. I carefully watch my sugar intake, and while this product is delicious, it just isn't quite worth it for me.
Seretha P.
Clinton, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
The Jack Links peppered beef jerky is my absolute all time favorite beef jerky out there. It's not an overwhelming pepper taste like alot of the competition. I buy this kind white often. I really enjoy it and so does my children. I would highly recommend this to anyone who likes jerky
Lacey W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Jack Link's Premium Cuts Peppered Beef - Jerky - 2.85oz uploaded by Lacey W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my fav beef jerky I always like to have this in my house it’s a fast healthy snack that keeps you going though the day the peppered flavor is my fav and I think most other ppl to because it’s alway hard to find in my area
Nichole T.
Hermon, NY
I love all jack links jerky. It’s my favorite snack. My only complaint is there could be more jerky in the bag .
Nicole P.
NOLA
I love jack links jerky and especially the peppered kind! Some pieces are chewy and a little hard, but overall the flavor is great and it’s a high protein low carb snack. There’s bits of cracked pepper that give it a peppery spice, but it’s not what I call spicy. It is pricey, but that’s to be expected with any kind of meat product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...