BY JACK LINK'S #9 in Jerky

Jack link's premium cuts peppered beef jerky 3 oz see more...

Nicole S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite snack to bring to the beach! Its filling, maintains itself in the heat, tasty, and this brand has a great texture. I love the peppered flavor.; It isn't too spicy but isn't bland either! My kids could eat this all day long. I know they are getting a great snack and some protein in them as well!
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
Foodie Expert
Perfect for your #beachbag! Pure protein for a quick pick me up, grab at any local gas station. It can be a little expensive but well worth it. Toss it in your beach bag and go for a quick snack, highly recommend unless you are watching your sodium intake.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Foodie Expert
I like beef jerkey but the peppered beef jerky is just too spicy for me. And those big bursts of pepper aren't that good. However, my husband loves this beef jerky. And he likes spicy foods. I guess it just depends on your food preferences.
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga
This is the best beef jerky ever! I love how the pepper brings a little kick, but it's not too spicy. The beef itself is usually tender and easy to eat. The price is a little high, but it's so delicious that doesn't matter.
Stephanie D.
I love the texture of the premium cut, but unfortunately there is a little too much sugar in it for me. I carefully watch my sugar intake, and while this product is delicious, it just isn't quite worth it for me.
Olivia C.
Peoria, AZ
Foodie Expert
I love beef jerky I've tried to make my own and it's not a complete fail. However nothing is like this brand of the sprint is so good it is consistently amazing get it by it love it.
Jennifer B.
Minneapolis, MN
Perfect source of protein for when your out at the beach or poolside all day no need to keep it cool
Margaret H.
Fayetteville, AR
It is reasonably good for store bought jerky and the peppered flavor is one of the better flavors.
Kylea P.
I absolutely love peppered beef jerky. It's so delicious and it's a easy quick snack.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
Foodie Expert
Let me just tell you for about four dollars a package this is so delicious expensive but delicious. Are usually finish a package in one sitting which makes me feel guilty but I don't care beef jerky rules.