Jack Link's Premium Cuts Original Tender Bites Beef Steak

by Jack Link's

Tender chunks of lean 100% beef are lightly seasoned with a unique blend of spices, and smoked with genuine mesquite chips. 97% fat free, low in calories and carbs, 0 grams trans fat, high in protein.

Always wondered if these were any good. Any reviews?
Start your review of Jack Link's Premium Cuts Original Tender Bites Beef Steak!
How would you rate this product?
Yulee, FL
I jack links! They have great beef jerky. It's very tasty and there are lots of flavors!
These are so good. They taste absolutely amazing. I would definitely buy these again
Beloit, WI
Love jack links only brand that I buy beef jurky with ! Love the flavor they have !
My kids 2-14 years old absolutely love these and I can't help but agree with them
Flint, Mi
Oh my these are delicious!!! My kids & I can snack on these at any given time!
Oh my these are delicious!!! My kids & I can snack on these at any given time!
Rockford, MI
Amazing taste. My favorite brand and the only brand that I will buy for sure!
Amazing taste. My favorite brand and the only brand that I will buy for sure!
Stoney Creek, ON
I aboslutely love Jack Links jerky. Any kind, any flavor my favorite thing to snack on, only issue is it's very pricey here in Canada and you don't get a whole lot in the bag. Still worth it just wish it was cheaper.
Dartmouth, NS
Tastes amazing and can be addictive. My family loves snaking on them. Great treat
Winnipeg, MB
These are pretty good. a lot softer on your teeth also compared to regular jerky.