BY JACK LINK'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tender chunks of lean 100% beef are lightly seasoned with a unique blend of spices, and smoked with genuine mesquite chips. 97% fat free, low in calories and carbs, 0 grams trans fat, high in protein.

• Always wondered if these were any good. Any reviews?5 Answers
Julia P.
University Pk, PA
Jack Links does jerky so well so I was excited to try this product. The flavor is awesome great blend of spices and not too salty. Its different than normal jerky, softer and less of a jaw work out. I actually like the texture more than normal jerky. Of course because this product is Jack Links and its meat it can be pricey but that shouldn't discourage you from picking it up to try!
Anna L.
Lacona, NY
Jack Links beef jerky nuggets.The flavor is amazing
Nice and Chewy.Little on pricey side but we'll worth it.I sometimes set these out when I do a cracker and cheese platter. Big hit at partys.I buy these at any popular food chain store.I will keep buying these.
Whitney B.
Webster Spgs, WV
I love how delicious Jack Link's Beef Jerky Nuggets are but, my goodness, anything of Jack Link's is super expensive! A plain 1 on bag of jerky is $5! I'd recommend if you don't mind spending the extra money!
Courtney M.
Hebron , KY
Had never tried beef jerky because i didn't like the smell. A friend had this on a road trip and convinced me to try it and now it's my favorite snack!! Love it so much
Laura A.
Ramsey, MN
These are freakin' fantastic. They are so flavorful and tender they melt in your mouth, and they are perfectly bite sized so you don't have to chew off a chunk like regular beef jerky.,
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love to pop these in my mouth a few at time like popcorn. I usually have a few bags of these around and I will be getting more.
Danielle F.
Cocoa, FL
I absolutely love jack links jerky. Any kind any flavor. I would like to try these though. I could eat it all day long
Kathryn C.
I love jack links beef jerky, it's thick cut and tastes amazing. These are always a must have on road trips
Judy V.
lompoc, ca
Best beef jerky ever! love all of jack links jerky. perfect for road trips or just something to snack on
April L.
Tallahassee, FL
Absolutely love this jerky I could eat it all day long have different jerkys this is by far my favorite
Mayra H.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Always wondered if these were any good. Any reviews?