BY JACK LINK'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

lydia g.
I don't usually buy the 3-pack, but I love the flavor of Jack Links Jerky. I find that it has a very nice flavor, and isn't spicy like some other brand's original jerky is. I mean don't you get original for the taste and not to get the burn effect? That's why they have spicy and pepper. But Jack Links does a wonderful job of flavoring their meat.
Tom G.
Anoka, MN
I really enjoy the Jack Links jerky, but it is always very expensive. I often make my own jerky a couple times a year, but will buy Jacks when I run out of my own made stuff
kylie t.
Cleburne, TX
Love beef jerky. But for the price I can make it at home and it taste even better. I just don't see a point in spending $6 dollars on a bag that has barely anything in it.