BY JACK LINK'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Stephanie V.
My Dad is a HUGE fan of this! He can't resist them every time he sees them at the gas station or at a cash register that's in front of him. These are definitely his weakness.
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Love this flavor of beef jerky! An awesome snack for a road trip or on a hike. The only complaints I have are my local stores rarely have this flavor anymore and sometimes the pieces are hard...too hard to chew! Either way, still delicious!
Crystal C.
MIDLOTHIAN, VA
LOVE !!!! mu husband has been addicted to this for years and just the last 6 myself as well he got me hooked and we love this but its quite expensive so we don't get to purchase that often be nice if they had more deals or send out coupons for it
Amanda S.
Plainfield, IL
This is my go to road trip snack! I love Jack links! It's got a great amount of flavor and not too much fat or gristle. The bbq, teriyake, and sweet and hot are my favorite flavors!
Kyle S.
Sachse, TX
Beef jersey is one of the best travel foods. I love being able to just grab a bag of jack link's on long drives. Highly recommend this flavor, but I would also suggest the teriyaki.
Ashley M.
I live beef jerky. It is expensive if you don't get it on sale or have a coupon for it. I will buy it at costco when it is on sale for a decent price that has three packs together
Lindsey M.
De Pere
LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I am a huge fan of beef jerky, I usually like any brand/kind. But, I have always stuck to Jack Links as my go to brand. This flavor is as good as the rest, as you would expect.
Sarah M.
Clearfield, UT
These are so good! My husband doesn't love the BBQ flavor but I do which means there's more for me! It's also a great price, considering how expensive beef jerky can be.
Erika M.
Marrero, LA
Beef jerky has got to be one the greatest snacks of all time!! when mixed with a great BBQ sauce, doesn't get any better! i typically prefer the hickory smoked jerky's but grabbed this one on accident and loved it!
Samaa M.
Sugar Land, TX
I do not really like it. I mean I am Texan, but it just is not an ideal snack. Maybe it's an acquired taste, but for now, just try it and see if you like it.