BY JACK LINK'S

Steakhouse Recipe Beef Steak
Pack Up The Grill And Ditch The Steak Knife. Tender Steakhouse Flavor, To Go.

Nutritional Info:
Dietary Fiber: 0g 0%
Sugars: 7g
Protein: 21g
Vitamin A: 0% Vitamin C: 0% Calcium: 2% Iron: 16%

Beef, Water, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Less Than 2% Of Flavoring (Beef Stock, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, Dextrose, Corn Syrup, Natural Grill Flavor) Salt, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (Corn, Soy, Wheat), Monosodium Glutamate, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Erythorbate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Modified Food Starch, Sodium Nitrite, Maltodextrin, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate

Stephanie M.
Ocoee, FL
I recently tried one of these on a road trip (cause what's a road trip without jerky) and I love them! Personally I like them better than the beef jerkey cause they're more tender. They're easy to bite and chew so it doesnt hurt your teeth. They're also high in protein and low in sugars (also unlike the jerky). Highly recommend for any snack craving!
Abbi c.
Austin, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
Okay these are delicious. But they are so so tough. Usually there is two in a package and I can only usually make it through half of one because they are so hard to chew and make my jaw hurt so bad.
Angela M.
Galien, MI
I like these but the family loooooves them. We don't go for a car ride or pack food without them. The flavor and texture are great, I like the sealed packaging more than a bag of random pieces.
Joelle W.
Best brand out there for beef jerkey if you don't already know that! They have so many different kinds and flavors so you are sure to fund one or two you love!
Latausha S.
San Antonio, TX
The best beef jerky ever!! My children love them they packets one daily in their lunch box. I purchase the bulk box from Sam's.
Lex T.
I use to eat these all the time. This is the best brand of jerky out there in my opinion. Great snack