Jack Link's Peppered Beef Jerky uploaded by Maria S.

BY JACK LINK'S #6 in Jerky & Dried Meats

Peppered Beef Jerky
Here You Go, Pepper Lover. Coarse Pepper That Doesn’t Mess Around. Get After It.

Nutritional Info:

Dietary Fiber: 0g 0%
Sugars: 7g
Protein: 9g
Vitamin A: 0% Vitamin C: 0% Calcium: 0% Iron: 4%

Beef, Sugar, Water, Salt, Less Than 2% Flavorings, Soy Sauce [(Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Maltodextrin], Yeast Extract, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Citric Acid.

Alyssa H.
These are just the best snack ever! When I was on a low calorie diet, I would also buy the 3oz packets for a light protein packed lunch! I love beef jersey in general, but the peppered flavor is my favorite. It is a rich pepper filled with flavor and accents the meat nicely.

I often buy these for protein snacks for my boys when they are in all-day tournaments. I feel good about giving them something that will actually nourish their body and not fill it with sugar!
Tiffany D.
San antonio, TX
This is my go-to when I'm craving beef jerky. I always like a little kick, so the peppered jerky is a given. Jack Link's always has great quality, and a decent price
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
I always seem to get these at Walmart in the check out aisle.  I know they keep them there for impulse buyers like myself.  But they aren't really bad for you.  very low calories and a good source of protein.  It is better than choosing some of that other crap they have there.
Influinsta F.
These are delicious and a great source of protein. I can carry these around on the go and look forward to eating them after working out or as a snack. They are healthy and not covered in pepper but just the right amount.
Tracy M.
Groton
I have been a faithful Jack Link's fan for years now. Especially the peppered jerky. It is by far the best out there. I swear, i'm a jerky addict. For years I use to make my own jerky but one day my dehydrater broke and I just never got around to purchasing another and I can honestly say that this is the closest thing to my homemade jerky. I like the bite of black pepper you get at first but then a hint of sweetness comes through and it's just delicious. Just like I use to make. Try it, you'll love it!
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
This is great healthy snack on the go. This is great for active kids and adults. I like to have this when I veg out sometimes . It has a great flavor and it a good value. You can find it pretty much anywhere and it comes in different flavors but I think most people will like this one.
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
I love beef jerky and Jack Link's is one of my favorite brands. The only time I think to get it is when I'm driving on a long trip. It's a great snack! The reason I only gave it four out of five stars is the price! All jerky is so expensive and this brand is no exception.
Miranda M.
Alabaster, AL
Got this on sale at CVS B1 Get 1 Free! It was very tasty and I ate the whole bag in prob 3 min. Not too dry, not stringy, large pieces only in my bag. I prob won't pay $8 for it but on sale it was definitely worth it!
Tiffany B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love the peppered flavor on this!  Gives regular jerky a twist and was a lot better than I though.  I love the pack size on this as well since they're separated because in the big bags you have to eat all of them within a certain timeframe or they go bad.
Rebecca P.
So I found this jerky on clearance at Walmart for 2$. It is absolutely amazing. High protein and low carbs/fat. If you're trying to lose weight this is a great full flavor snack that will keep you full all day. Highly recommend
Lindsey T.
Covington, GA
Why is the price so high for a bag of these?