BY JACK LINK'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This classic flavor has stood the test of time-authentic, genuine hickory smokehouse, beef jerky. Our tribute to Great Grandpa Link. Jack Link's beef jerky began with treasured family recipes passed from generation to generation, transforming a small north woods business into one of the fastest-growing meat snack manufacturers in the world.

Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
I love Jackie this is so delicious it is my favorite of mine for a long car drive sometimes you can be really dry and hard more than usual this is the brand I would say hi and see what you think and your own opinions and thought this and one other brand are my favorites in the only ones I know there's a lot of good ones out there and I do like them but these are my top favorite too I have and she's one of them
Tiffany  S.
El Paso, TX
With a carnivorous son and a husband active duty Jack's link jerk is always our go to brand. The flavors are great, its a great traveling snack. The con would be bigger bags, they never last long enough! I definitely recommend to other wives looking for snacks for care packages.
Olivia P.
Lansing, MI
I have recently gotten into beef jerky as a result of a lower carb diet. This is a great snack for those meat lovers or those looking for more protein. My only issue is the texture can be slightly dry depending on your batch, so be prepared to work for it a little. It is a nice go-to snack at work or on the go which I appreciate. Wish there was more in one back!
Josephine S.
My favorite beef jerky flavor. Its smoky, but kinda sweet at the same time. I really like it, Its not as dry as the original one and not hard to tear or chew. Nice texture and flavor.
Kindra M.
Definitely one of my favorite beef jerky flavors of all time! The meat is moist and as a little kick to it! Wish there were coupons for it so I do not have to break the banks stocking up on them!
Elizabeth F.
Stamford, CT
Taste soo good i love it taste so good lik i already said i always waste about idk but i buy about 3 packs a week and it last cause everybody in my family eats it its like a family tradition
Winter C.
Greensboro, NC
Omg! When I first tried Jacks Links Beef Jerky I was amazed. At first I was scared because I thought it would be nasty, but it turned out to be amazingly delicious and wanted more but didn't want to be greedy lol.
Taylor B.
Scott AFB, Illinois
Tastes great! It's a little pricey and sometimes it feels like you don't get as much in the bag as you would like. But the jerky is always delicious.
Charlotte M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Delicious, my husband loves to snack on this, the only trouble is they are not cheap and he will easily go through a bag in one snacking session.
susan h.
Junction City, KS
Beef jerky lovers Will like this product. Depending on where you buy. May be a little expensive. All around a good between meal snack
maggie g.
San Angelo, TX
What is your favorite flavor of Jerky? and do you guys think its a little pricey?
Winter C.