Food & SnacksSnack FoodsJerkyJack Link's
Original Hickory Smokehouse Beef Jerky

Jack Link's Original Hickory Smokehouse Beef Jerky

by Jack Link's

This classic flavor has stood the test of time-authentic, genuine hickory smokehouse, beef jerky. Our tribute to Great Grandpa Link. Jack Link's beef jerky began with treasured family recipes passed from generation to generation, transforming a small north woods business into one of the fastest-growing meat snack manufacturers in the world.

What is everyone’s favorite jerky? ?
Its hard to decide.
What is your favorite flavor of Jerky? and do you guys think its a little pricey?
Start your review of Jack Link's Original Hickory Smokehouse Beef Jerky!
How would you rate this product?
Julie C.
Milwaukee, WI
Whenever we are on a long car ride and need to stock up on snacks, this beef jerky is one of the first things we grab. It’s not tkn jrîiLakme Cc Cream Complexion Care Cream Shade Bronze Goodness of Skin Care and Make-up up to a
Rebecca W.
Hohenwald, TN
One of my favorite beef jerky’s. Great flavor. Only downside is the fact that they put msg in it :/ so I don’t buy it very often because of that.
Jessica M.
Burleson, TX
This is one that is always in the baseball snack bag or in my drawer at work. A good quick snack
Kayla P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Let me start off by saying I love beef jerky probably more than any food I've ever had. This stuff is way too expensive for what it is. I personally think most beef jerky is expensive, but I can get other Jerky at the same price and they are not thin and tough. I'm not sure if it's nostalgia or if their recipe has changed, but I remember this turkey tasting a lot better when I was a kid.
Rachel B.
Seymour, TN
Purchased at: Target
Good basic jerky. A little tougher than my favorite brand (Krave) but decent. I think the teriyaki flavor is more tender. Maybe a little less salt or nitrates would make this better? You do get more for you money with this brand.
Shelbi G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Can’t go wrong with bee jerky! Jack Link’s is a good brand and has several different kinds to choose from.
Lorin H.
Savannah, TX
I don’t like how, greasy? It is. I don’t know how to describe it but it doesn’t taste nor feel like real beef jerky. Not a fan.
Jamie L.
We have tried many many different brands and this is by far the best bang for your buck. My husband and I can never stop at a gas station without coming out with this in hand. Delicious!
Matt S.
Norfolk, VA
I've given up on grocery store jerky. It's not chewy, it's flavorless, and it's expensive. Jack Link's is all of this and worse. I tried a bag a week ago just to see if anything had changed, it didn't. Don't even bother. Your better off spending the 30 bucks for a dehydrator and making some yourself. Even if you it mess up it'll be better than Jack Link's
Mrs. Stephanie P.
New Milford, CT
Expensive and high in sodium but oooooo so good. Love when we grab this on a road trip or a hiking trip. Definitely need a big bottle of water to go with it but as far as protein it's a great grab and go item.