Jack Link's Original Beef Sticks - 9 CT

by Jack Link's

#19 in Jerky

Jack Link's™ Original Beef Sticks.

The big 9 pack.

Family quality guarantee since 1885.

U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.

FreshLock® zipper.

Resealable packaging.

Are these better than the regular beef jerky?
Start your review of Jack Link's Original Beef Sticks - 9 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Tanna W.
West Point, UT
Jack Link's Original Beef Sticks - 9 CT uploaded by Tanna W.
This is a great snack! Flavor, protein, and decent calories. Good for hiking too! My kids also love them as a bonus! Jack Link's Original Beef Sticks - 9 CT
Deandra W.
Haltom City, TX
Jack Link's Original Beef Sticks - 9 CT uploaded by Deandra W.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Delicious snack! Bought at Sam’s Club, great for the jerky lovers and full of protein. Really hits the spot when you’re needing a snack and hungry. Keep refrigerated they taste better that way. Love them!
Amber J.
Huntington, IN
Everybody loves beef sticks and jerky! I actually prefer these over slim Jim for the simple fact that they deliver consistency. They are always good and taste fresh compared to how slim Jim’s can sometimes taste like they’ve sat in a box for 20 years. Jacks links are bold and full of flavor and have so many good varieties.
Jessica M.
Burleson, TX
This is one that is always in the baseball snack bag or in my drawer at work. A good quick snack
Elba K.
Niceville, FL
I didn't know this sticks before but when my husband invited me one it blew my mind, it is delicious, like snacks or to cheat my hungry is good option.
Barbara W.
Spring Lake, NC
My husband enjoys this products as a snack - better to snack on protein than sugar! And our dogs love to get a little treat while we’re at it!
Kristin C.
Plant City, FL
I love these beef jerky sticks! They are perfect size for a afternoon snack and so tasty! I could eat the whole bag in one sitting.
Freddy S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Jack Link's Original Beef Sticks - 9 CT uploaded by Freddy S.
Purchased at: Target
There good but I like the other favors that I tried more. Next time I will get another favor.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Jack Link's Original Beef Sticks - 9 CT uploaded by Vicki W.
Jack Links Beef Steaks are some great low carb healthy snacks out there that won't break the bank. Taste just like their bagged jerky in stick form. They are a little pricey but that normal for jerky snacks about $6 for the 6ct box but I do recommend it.
Nicole A.
Slidell, LA
Great quick snack good for road trips and lunchtime the price on these is on point I wish they came in more than a pack they are quite tasty