Jack Link's Original Beef Sticks - 9 CT uploaded by Vicki W.Jack Link's Original Beef Sticks - 9 CT uploaded by Michele G.Jack Link's Original Beef Sticks - 9 CT uploaded by Margaret J.

BY JACK LINK'S

Jack Link's™ Original Beef Sticks.

The big 9 pack.

Family quality guarantee since 1885.

U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.

FreshLock® zipper.

Resealable packaging. see more...

• Are these better than the regular beef jerky? 2 Answers
Olivia P.
Lansing, MI
While I appreciate the fact that these are low in calories, fat and carbohydrates, I am unimpressed by the taste. The original flavor is bland and the texture is quite dry compared to their other flavors. I would not buy these again, although they are okay if I'm out of food at work.
t s.
Good if you need a quick snack at the doctor pharmacy or convince store. I wish that both of the jerky sticks were the same size because one pack might have more than the other ones. You can become tired of eating them because they get salty and greasy.
Alexander K.
Buena Park, CA
I love this jerky! It is the perfect snack whether you are at home or on a road trip. However, this is kind of hard to find because I only find these at Walmart. This isn't too salty or hard to chew on either. I've been eating this for a while and will continue to eat in the future.
Jessica A.
I buy these in bulk from Costco and my husband and I refuse to try any other brand after eating these. They're flavorful, never dry, and gives just the right of boost for a midday snack.
Melissa B.
Lake in the Hills
These beef sticks are really good. They are soft and chewy which is just how I like my jerky to be. They do leave a bit of a grease on my hands but for the taste it is worth it.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Jack Links Beef Steaks are some great low carb healthy snacks out there that won't break the bank. Taste just like their bagged jerky in stick form. They are a little pricey but that normal for jerky snacks about $6 for the 6ct box but I do recommend it.
Mary F.
I love these for a good protein snack when my family is eating junk from the gas station and I need something a little less junky. They taste good but recently I’ve opened 3 packs in a row from different stores where there were white moldy spots in them. Lots of wasted money for such a pricey snack.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
This has some one flavor I need thinking it it's a jerky sometimes can be really rough for really hard but this brand is soft so much flavor extender I have not come across one that was hard write a problem with it why not Daddy you that once in a blue moon but it's hardly ever I have always bought this and I always will
Laura T.
Victorville, CA
These are and always have been the best. Jack links jerky is one of the top jerky brands and this product is no exception. If you have been on the fence about trying this out then i would definitely recommend that you try it out for yourself. Its worth it.
amie d.
Jack links beef jerky is so yummy we love the state key ones we love the jerky the sticks the Jack links is very yummy you get the tender little key ones my family loves those I use the mess stocking stuffers birthday gas does anything to surprise them they love him and it's as good source of protein
Jolene K.
Are these better than the regular beef jerky?