Jack Link's Original Beef Steak uploaded by Michele G.

BY JACK LINK'S #28 in Beef

Original Beef Steak
The Og. Seasoned And Smoked Over Hickory For An Instant Classic.

Nutritional Info:
Dietary Fiber: 0g 0%
Sugars: 2g
Protein: 23g
Vitamin A: 0% Vitamin C: 0% Calcium: 2% Iron: 20%

Beef, Water, Salt, Less Than 2% Brown Sugar, Spices, Monosodium Glutamate, Sugar, Flavorings, Sodium Nitrite.

Buy on Walmart*
Mary F.
Review for: Beef Steak 2 oz lb lb more...
I love these for a good protein snack when my family is eating junk from the gas station and I need something a little less junky. They taste good but recently I’ve opened 3 packs in a row from different stores where there were white moldy spots in them. Lots of wasted money for such a pricey snack.
t s.
Review for: Beef Steak more...
Good if you need a quick snack at the doctor pharmacy or convince store. I wish that both of the jerky sticks were the same size because one pack might have more than the other ones. You can become tired of eating them because they get salty and greasy.
chris r.
Grovetown, GA
I just love beef jerkey. when i saw these strips i was astounded at how good they could be. i tried some and was a tad disappointed. but they are after all beef strips. thick and cut to be meaty. not too bad but i am more of a flat jerkey fan.
Alexa N.
Bronx, NY
Good as an on-the-go kind of a snack but the calories and cholesterol are really not worth it. I know beef and steak aren't good for you in general but this just takes over the calorie count for the day.
Ashley J.
Cleveland, OH
These are great for a quick protein packed snack. I eat these on a low carb diet when I'm craving a treat. I would suggest the pepper over the teriyaki.
Michele G.
ashville, OH
This is one of my favorite snacks at work. Salty protein satisfies my afternoon hunger. It has a sweet tangy flavor.
Latha T.
Review for: Beef Steak more...
Great for a quick pick me up snack in between meals. Good riding snack since it's easy to eat with one hand.
Dariyan H.
Bourbonnais, IL
They are pretty good but do not taste as good as I had hoped. It is convenient for the car or in the go.
Codee S.
The flavor is very good. But if you have sensitive teeth then chewing this might be a problem for you.
Justina O.
Seasons aren't as good as the black peppered once. I always keep them in my car and all my bags