Jack Link's Original Beef Steak uploaded by Michele G.

BY JACK LINK'S

Jack Link's® Original Beef Steak.

Premium cuts.

Slow cooked & seasoned. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Dariyan H.
Bourbonnais, IL
They are pretty good but do not taste as good as I had hoped. It is convenient for the car or in the go.
chris r.
grovetown, GA
Foodie Expert
I just love beef jerkey. when i saw these strips i was astounded at how good they could be. i tried some and was a tad disappointed. but they are after all beef strips. thick and cut to be meaty. not too bad but i am more of a flat jerkey fan.
Justina O.
Seasons aren't as good as the black peppered once. I always keep them in my car and all my bags
Sam W.
Lowell, MI
Foodie Expert
Jack links makes great jerky. If you enjoy jerky at all I suggest trying this product.
Ashley J.
Cleveland, OH
These are great for a quick protein packed snack. I eat these on a low carb diet when I'm craving a treat. I would suggest the pepper over the teriyaki.
Michele G.
ashville, OH
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite snacks at work. Salty protein satisfies my afternoon hunger. It has a sweet tangy flavor.
Codee S.
The flavor is very good. But if you have sensitive teeth then chewing this might be a problem for you.
Alexa N.
Bronx, NY
Good as an on-the-go kind of a snack but the calories and cholesterol are really not worth it. I know beef and steak aren't good for you in general but this just takes over the calorie count for the day.
Hilda R.
Most of the time when i go to the store, they have this by the cashier, my kids and i like it