BY JACK LINK'S #1 in Jerky & Dried Meats

The Original. Some Call It Bold, Some Call It Savory, Some Call It Hardwood Smoked With A Hint Of Garlic. Transcending Flavor Profiling Since The Dawn Of Jerky. If You Don’t Taste It, You’ll Never Understand.

Nutritional Info:

Dietary Fiber: 0g 0%
Sugars: 6g
Protein: 10g
Vitamin A: 0% Vitamin C: 0% Calcium: 0% Iron: 6%

Beef, Water, Sugar, Salt, Less Than 2% Soy Sauce[(Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Maltodextrin], Flavorings, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Yeast Extract, Citric Acid.

• Is it healthy for you? And what flavor is good?6 Answers
  • Do these come in other flavors? 2 Answers
  • Does anyone know of a cheaper beef jersey brand? I love i...2 Answers
Brittany M.
This jerky is okay, it has some flavor, but no where near what a meat shop flavors their original jerky. The price for this jerky is absolutely ridiculous! Who wants to pay that much for such a little amount of jerky? Not me! That’s why I go to the meat shop and get fresh amazing tasting jerky for the same price!
April T.
Jack Link's Original Beef Jerky Is a favorite in my family. It is a convenient low calorie snack that keeps use energized for our adventures. I keep a bag on hand for car trips. The original flavor is delicious. The texture is softer than most jerky, and makes snacking easier for the kids. We will continue to enjoy Jack Links.
Mary S.
Burleson, TX
My family loves this beef jerky. The taste is not over powering and it's never so tough I can't chew it. The small snack side bags don't stand a chance when my teenage son and his friend get ahold of them. These are perfect to send with my son to school for snacks or with him to football practice. I also loved keeping small bags around while I was breast feeding my daughter so I could keep my energy levels up. I would recommend this beef jerky to anyone wanting a tasty snack.
Junasia L.
Beaumont, TX
This product is one of the best brand beef jerkies there is!! I always see this product at the front of the store when it comes to checking out and I always love to snack these. This product definitely meets my expectations and I love the original with a passion!
Ivy C.
Petersburg, IN
I love these! However, they are way too expensive for me. Why would I pay that much when I could buy a bag of candy for 99 cents? These do taste good though, a little rough. I would give it a 5 stars if they weren’t so pricey.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
I love beef jerky and this is often my go to because it's basically everywhere. The taste is good, not the best, but good. I enjoy the teriyaki flavor too. The only downside is how expensive it is for such a small amount of jerky.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
These beef jerkys have always been a favorite of time whenever I want a quick protein snack.  These jerkys are high in protein and very low in fat, making them a good snack for when I'm on the go.  I always keep one in my locker for when I'm hungry and I'm satisfied each and every time.
Veronica V.
Westlake
I love this snack! It’s so chewy and tasty! It’s a decent price at Walmart. They have them at the cash out for like $3. Every bite and chew you get a juicy flavor. Just don’t eat that little packet in the bag to keep it fresh. They should add more meat in the bags but overall it’s a really good snack. It’s also resealable so if you don’t eat it all at one sitting, you can keep it fresh and have some more later.
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
The perfect snack for anyone who is hungry and wants to feed their stomach fast and feel full. When you open that bag and the smell of the greatly seasoned all beef meat hits you know you’re in for a delicious treat. I would also recommend checking out the other flavors they have to offer
Luz Y.
Jack Link’s original jerky is one of my favorite things to snack on. Each bag is pretty expensive so I don’t get it often. When I do buy it from Walmart, it’s gone within a day. I’d definitely recommend trying it
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
What's your favorite flavor?
Carla E.
Battle Creek, MI
Beef or turkey?
Niah L.
Does this taste good? And is it really tough to chew ?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Is it healthy for you? And what flavor is good?
jennifer d.