BY JACK LINK'S #1 in Jerky & Dried Meats

The Original. Some Call It Bold, Some Call It Savory, Some Call It Hardwood Smoked With A Hint Of Garlic. Transcending Flavor Profiling Since The Dawn Of Jerky. If You Don’t Taste It, You’ll Never Understand.

Nutritional Info:

Dietary Fiber: 0g 0%
Sugars: 6g
Protein: 10g
Vitamin A: 0% Vitamin C: 0% Calcium: 0% Iron: 6%

Beef, Water, Sugar, Salt, Less Than 2% Soy Sauce[(Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Maltodextrin], Flavorings, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Yeast Extract, Citric Acid.

• Is it healthy for you? And what flavor is good?6 Answers
  • Do these come in other flavors? 2 Answers
  • Does anyone know of a cheaper beef jersey brand? I love i...2 Answers
Dana J.
This is the best brand by far! It’s super flavorful and delicious! Even though it’s a little pricey it tastes that much better when I reward myself with it. I cant wait to dig in to my next bag. Original in my opinion is the best!
Brittany M.
This jerky is okay, it has some flavor, but no where near what a meat shop flavors their original jerky. The price for this jerky is absolutely ridiculous! Who wants to pay that much for such a little amount of jerky? Not me! That’s why I go to the meat shop and get fresh amazing tasting jerky for the same price!
Priscilla g.
national city
Yummy yummy love this flavor light tasting not to overwhelming in flavor compared to other brands on the market., very affordable bought this item serval times and never fails to satisfy., I’m a big fan of the pepper flavor but this will do
April T.
Jack Link's Original Beef Jerky Is a favorite in my family. It is a convenient low calorie snack that keeps use energized for our adventures. I keep a bag on hand for car trips. The original flavor is delicious. The texture is softer than most jerky, and makes snacking easier for the kids. We will continue to enjoy Jack Links.
Junasia L.
Beaumont, TX
This product is one of the best brand beef jerkies there is!! I always see this product at the front of the store when it comes to checking out and I always love to snack these. This product definitely meets my expectations and I love the original with a passion!
Ivy C.
Petersburg, IN
I love these! However, they are way too expensive for me. Why would I pay that much when I could buy a bag of candy for 99 cents? These do taste good though, a little rough. I would give it a 5 stars if they weren’t so pricey.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
I love beef jerky and this is often my go to because it's basically everywhere. The taste is good, not the best, but good. I enjoy the teriyaki flavor too. The only downside is how expensive it is for such a small amount of jerky.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
These beef jerkys have always been a favorite of time whenever I want a quick protein snack.  These jerkys are high in protein and very low in fat, making them a good snack for when I'm on the go.  I always keep one in my locker for when I'm hungry and I'm satisfied each and every time.
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
The perfect snack for anyone who is hungry and wants to feed their stomach fast and feel full. When you open that bag and the smell of the greatly seasoned all beef meat hits you know you’re in for a delicious treat. I would also recommend checking out the other flavors they have to offer
Luz Y.
Jack Link’s original jerky is one of my favorite things to snack on. Each bag is pretty expensive so I don’t get it often. When I do buy it from Walmart, it’s gone within a day. I’d definitely recommend trying it
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
What's your favorite flavor?
Carla E.
Battle Creek, MI
Beef or turkey?
Niah L.
Does this taste good? And is it really tough to chew ?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Is it healthy for you? And what flavor is good?
Amber B.