Jack Link's Original Angry Sasquatch Big Stick uploaded by Shodney R.

BY JACK LINK'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jack Link's?? Original Angry The Sasquatch™ Big Stick. New. messinwithsasquatch.com.

Missy W.
Oakboro, NC
Quite possibly the best jerky on the market. These are great to keep around for a snack, or even take as a filler on a hike or even camping. I also like to keep a couple in my car emergency kit, just in case.
jazmine r.
My family are big on beef jerky and stuff while on road trips and camping. so one time they ran out of slim jims so we bought a bunch of these and they were so good.
Brittany C.
These things are the best new jerky out there! I'm even in love with the hot ones! They are so good and normally I am not a beef jerky fan but these have changed my mind!!
Rita  T.
Jersey city , NJ
I eat these at work all day. They definitely help as a pre meal before you war an actual meal or If your extremely Hungry
Jessica H.
Boonville, IN
This is the only thing my 11 yr old has requested for his birthday. They're so tangy and delicious. Veery affordable.
Shodney R.
Freeport, IL
The best ones I've ever tasted. I'm pregnant andy boyfriend has me hooked lol. I wish they came with cheese
Lacey O.
Ypsilanti, MI
I personally enjoy slim jims more but these are a good substitute! It has a good taste!