BY JACK LINK'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jack Link's?? Matador?? Teriyaki Beef Jerky.
A Jerky??? revolution.
Try it!
Bold flavor.
Tender bite.
Powerfully bold flavor.
Uniquely tender bite.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture Est. 279A.
High in protein.
Low in fat.

Sara B.
Port Orange, FL
I love beef jerky and eat it a lot. This is one of my favorite brands to buy because it's always really tasty and fresh and easy on your pocket book. Love to take it with me when I go for a hike. Great flavor.
Alexandra P.
mission, TX
I love beef jerky! This is my all time favorite brand of beef jerky to get because unlike the other brand they are not greasy, they taste great and are always fresh.
Stephanie S.
Palo Alto, CA
So good! Love me some teriyaki to snack on late nights and throughout the day! Just one bit leaves a savory sensation in my mouth.
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Very flavorful! Only downfall is the amount in the package leaves you wanting more...Over all very good jerky!
Amanda C.
So tasty! Love this flavour, super savoury and delicious. It smells great too! The texture is nice, not too soft but not too hard or chewy. It's pretty pricey so I only have it once in a while and it's such a treat.