BY JACK LINK'S

Teriyaki Jerky Chew
Danger – Upon Opening Container, Mouth May Water Excessively In Anticipation Of The Savory Shreds Of Jack Link’s Teriyaki Beef Jerky Chew. Fun, Fast, Jerky For Life On The Fast Track.

Nutritional Info:
Dietary Fiber: 0g 1%
Sugars: 3g
Protein: 7g
Vitamin A: 0% Vitamin C: 0% Calcium: 0% Iron: 4%

Beef, Sugar, Water, Less Than 2% Salt, Dried Soy Sauce (Soybeans, Wheat, Salt), Maltodextrin, Fructose, Monosodium Glutamate, Flavorings, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Sodium Erythorbate, Paprika Extract, Sodium Nitrite Treated With A Solution Of Potassium Sorbate To Ensure Freshness. Contains: Wheat And Soy

Maria R.
I did not enjoy this one bit. I went through a period where I would buy all different brands of jerky to see what had the best flavor and quality. I just recently discovered Red Truck beef jerky. It is DELICIOUS. So if you are in the market for a different jerky product, I highly recommend that. If you can't find it in stores, they have a website and also a facebook page.
Victoria P.
Meadville, PA
This stuff is just so tasty it's hard not to just eat it all real fast I'm #addicted to it. Its also a great instead for quitting smoking ciggarettes or chewing. I buy a little can every time I go to the store, last time was Wednesday. I highly recommend to anyone that likes jerky.
Brooke H.
Akron, OH
Not my cup of tea. I don't like the fact that it resembles tobacco products. My little brother thought he looked "cool" when he put it in his back pocket like adults who chew do.
Tammy z.
ware shoals, sc
Love this brand and all of the flavors A must have for a snacking family Don't care for it looking like tobacco at all but love the bagged products
Lynn G.
Crystal Lake, IL
This has a different taste to it then other jack links beef jerky the teriyaki. This is ok if you just want a quick snack but not my favorite.
Guadalupe L.
I am sorry but this straight up smells like dog food. The taste is not that amazing either. I'd only eat this if I had no other option.
Caitlyn M.
I was obsessed with this as a kid. It tastes really good but I wish they sold it in a bigger package or bag. If you like jerky you will love this. I don't remember if this is the flavor I liked or if there were any other flavors at all but if so I'm sure this one is great too.
Sarah L.
I hate these, every time I try them the taste and smell just remind me of dog treats. I would not recommend these.
Kay S.
Hornell, NY
Its not good... I mean.. Its fun, but not good. I love jerkey but.. eh.. This is bearable but wouldn't crave it
Brittany A.
York
Me and my daughter both love this little treat it has a different texture but the taste is out of this world