Jack Link's Jalapeño Carne Seca Beef Jerky

by Jack Link's

#17 in Jerky

Jalapeño Carne Seca Beef Jerky
Tender, Dried Beef With A Jalapeño Kick To The Mouth.

Nutritional Info:

Dietary Fiber: 0g 0%
Sugars: 7g
Protein: 10g
Vitamin A: 0% Vitamin C: 0% Calcium: 0% Iron: 4%

Beef, Sugar, Water, Less Than 2% Salt, Natural And Artifical Flavors, Yeast Extract, Citric Acid.

Third is my families all time favorite jerky, i wish they made gallon sized bags that I could horde in my room!! Jacks jalapeno jerky 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟
How is your taste?
How spicy is this one?
Start your review of Jack Link's Jalapeño Carne Seca Beef Jerky!
Tappahannock, VA
Jack Link's Jalapeño Carne Seca Beef Jerky uploaded by Summer C.
Purchased at: Dollar General
First of all I went to dollar general and got a pack for $ 0.01. This product is the best. It was spicy but not too spicy. It also had a little sweetness to it. The only con it has is when it sits in the store too long it gets extremely tough. When its fresh it melts in your mouth.
Jalapeno Carne Beef Jerky absolutely the very best. I love everything about it. The flavor, texture and jalapeno are perfect for my taste buds. It taste just like it smells, wonderful
Fortuna
I love this jerky it bomb! Taste amazing. Fav kind. The taste is good. But doesnt come with that much in the bag.  Like i ssod not to much in the bag and its a lil pricey . Best flavor ever. My favorite kind. Yes id buy again but not that offten unfortunatly.
Tampa, FL
Holy eff, I bought this beef jerky based off reviews on Influenster and am addicted! This beef jerky definitely has a kick to it but it’s so, so delicious! It also has a hint to of sweet but nothing more than a hint. I’m on my way to the store to go pick some more up!
Seattle, WA
I wanted to love these, but they were only okay. They have a mild Jalapeno flavor with some heat, but nothing more complicated than that. I wish there were more sophisticated flavors, maybe more heat, but I guess the mild flavor appeals to more people than a medium or very spicy option.
canoga park, CA
Purchased at: Target
BOMB BOMB BOMB! They are soo good, spicy but not too spicy! They have a good flavor to them. I will continue to keep buying these and the original flavor! Good price for what you get. Id recommend this is you like spicy and beef jerky.
Locust Grove
My favorite is Jack Links. When I reach for a snack, it’s always beef jerky. It’s usually teriyaki. It has great protein and I’m not one to like sweet snacks. I try to buy at grocery store because it’s pricey in convenient stores.
I love the spiciness in this jerkey. I buy it when I dont want to share it, since others in my house aren't fans of spicy food. It's just hard to stop eating it once you start.
hawthorne, Ca
I ate one of these last month that I bought at a store in Maine. This is a really low price if you subscribe and get 15% off. Unfortunately I would pay a premium for jerky that does not have MOLD on it. My wife and two small daughters ate some of this jerky before I discovered the mold. Will not buy again.
Gardnerville , NV
Hello handsome where have you been all my life! I recently tried this out and oh man, I'm in love! This jerky is jam packed with flavor! Spicy, savory and absolutely worth the calories! It's a go to snack for me when I've got the munchies!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...