Jack Link's Jalapeño Carne Seca Beef Jerky uploaded by Nativa M.

BY JACK LINK'S #14 in Jerky & Dried Meats

Jalapeño Carne Seca Beef Jerky
Tender, Dried Beef With A Jalapeño Kick To The Mouth.

Nutritional Info:

Dietary Fiber: 0g 0%
Sugars: 7g
Protein: 10g
Vitamin A: 0% Vitamin C: 0% Calcium: 0% Iron: 4%

Beef, Sugar, Water, Less Than 2% Salt, Natural And Artifical Flavors, Yeast Extract, Citric Acid.

Buy on Target
Hope F.
Fortuna
I love this jerky it bomb! Taste amazing. Fav kind. The taste is good. But doesnt come with that much in the bag.  Like i ssod not to much in the bag and its a lil pricey . Best flavor ever. My favorite kind. Yes id buy again but not that offten unfortunatly.
Juan Rafael H.
Minden, NV
I ate one of these last month that I bought at a store in Maine. This is a really low price if you subscribe and get 15% off. Unfortunately I would pay a premium for jerky that does not have MOLD on it. My wife and two small daughters ate some of this jerky before I discovered the mold. Will not buy again.
Britt P.
Hello handsome where have you been all my life! I recently tried this out and oh man, I'm in love! This jerky is jam packed with flavor! Spicy, savory and absolutely worth the calories! It's a go to snack for me when I've got the munchies!
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
This is some of the best beef jerky out there! I absolutely love this flavor! The only downside is that sometimes the jerky is tough (I prefer the softer pieces). OH and the price! This stuff is so pricey now that I haven't purchased any in years!
Tessa G.
Hernando , MS
Beef jerky is my weakness! And i add jalapeños to everything! So obviously this was a go for me!! Sooo yummy!! As any jack links product, it's not cheap. It's a splurge item but definitely worth it! Be careful, it's spicy!
Taylor C.
Okay, so tbh this isn't real beef jerky. Real beef jerky needs jerking to eat it, and this is just soft meat stuff. However, that doesn't mean its not delicious in its own way. I love this as a snack, just don't expect homemade jerky taste
Dori H.
Pottstown, PA
While I love Jack's Links, this flavor just doesn't work for me. Some pieces are overly peppered, some have none. A lot of the peppered jerky is tough to the point of not being able to eat it, too.
Alisha S.
Little rock, AR
I am in love with this jerky it's really pricey it's about 6$ almost I craved this when I was pregnant it is very tough to chew but the flavor it makes my. Mouth water just talking about it
Megan R.
I am a huge fan of jack links. The texture isn't too tuff or too chewy. The flavors are always good. They also have a pretty good variety so you don't really get burned out on it. It's a good healthy snack. I don't always get time for lunch so this is perfect for those days.
Marilyn G.
Westmorland, CA
This is my favorite Jerky! Every time i enter a store I'm tempted on purchasing this! BUT the price stops me :-( its starting to get too pricey. Sorry, but i love you jerky
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
What is your favorite flavor of Jack Link's Beef Jerky?
Allison C.
Killeen, TX
Is this beef jerky more expensive then others ?
Rhiannon  C.
Charleston, SC
Sweet & spicy!
Amy D.
fort wayne, IN
Does it taste artificial?
Deanna T.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a general question. My friend had told me that beef jerky is a healthy choice of snack because it has a good amount of protein, but overall is beef jerky something you would recommend for toning?