Food & SnacksSnack FoodsJerkyJack Link's

Jack Links Jalapeno Beef Jerky - 2.85oz

by Jack Link's

#12 in Jerky

Jalapeño Carne Seca Beef Jerky
Tender, Dried Beef With A Jalapeño Kick To The Mouth.

Nutritional Info:

Dietary Fiber: 0g 0%
Sugars: 7g
Protein: 10g
Vitamin A: 0% Vitamin C: 0% Calcium: 0% Iron: 4%

Beef, Sugar, Water, Less Than 2% Salt, Natural And Artifical Flavors, Yeast Extract, Citric Acid.

Third is my families all time favorite jerky, i wish they made gallon sized bags that I could horde in my room!! Jacks jalapeno jerky 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟
How is your taste?
How spicy is this one?
Start your review of Jack Links Jalapeno Beef Jerky - 2.85oz!
ashley P.
Jack Links Jalapeno Beef Jerky - 2.85oz uploaded by ashley P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought that purshase from walmart store and cost like 3 dollars. it's came out nice packaging along with other jerky strips. jalapenos is my favorite flavor and it's so yummy-licious! absolutely I'll love to buy it again. highly recommended and good quality.
Britt P.
Gardnerville , NV
Hello handsome where have you been all my life! I recently tried this out and oh man, I'm in love! This jerky is jam packed with flavor! Spicy, savory and absolutely worth the calories! It's a go to snack for me when I've got the munchies!
Alejandra O.
Weslaco, TX
Not a big fan of jerky but when I eat it I always get this brand. Any spicy one is delicious. It’s not too salty and it has great flavor. I find these at any grocery store. I’d recommend them to anyone.
Alondra J.
So good and easy to purchase you can find it almost anywhere and at any local store. The flavor is delicious
Edwina B.
Bronx, NY
I’m from Houston Texas and we do beef Jerky best, but this right here is really good. I normally try the black pepper flavor but this jalapeño one is perfect, it’s not too spicy and pack with a lot of flavor.
Hector C.
Yuma, AZ
When teriyaki is just to soft for you then I recommend jalapeño. It has just the right kick to get your taste buds going. Easy to travel with and always nice to be able to share with my loved ones.
Lacey M.
Gilbert, AZ
This is a great snack for on the go and super delicious as well. Packed with protein and the extra bit of spice makes it more fun to eat!
Veronica S.
Gardena
Jalapeno beef jerky totally my favorite! Flavor is great, texture is great and so is the price, I usually buy these in bulk at Costco to keep them at home for when I am on the GO! Delicious! I would totally recommend this product to any beef jerky lovers!
Susan Y.
New York City
I love the Jalapeño flavor, it’s definitely my favorite. It’s perfect for road trips and love the resealable bag. My only issue is there isn’t enough in the bag for the price!
Danielle T.
Philadelphia, PA
My husband buys these all the time. He loves snacking on them during game time or while he’s out fishing
Ask a question to the Influenster community...