Jack Links Jack Link's Meat Snacks Beef Jerky, Sweet and Hot, 2.85-Ounce (Pack of 4)

BY JACK LINK'S #86 in Jerky & Dried Meats

Jack Link's Sweet & Hot Beef Jerky: Sweet seasonings & zesty hot spices Nutritious snack and an excellent source of protein "I wish I'd eaten more rice cakes."-Nobody ever Feed your wild side see more...

Esmeralda H.
Tried this for the first time and I loved it! I usually always go for the Teriyaki flavor because its my favorite. But I went out my comfort zone and got something new. Its sweet and spicy so yummy!
Phylicia R.
Charlotte, North Carolina
Yummy snack!! The sweet ,salty and hot goes together and its not really that spicy and it was on sale would recommend this product to other people
Jennifer G.
This is my favorite cheat snack. It's great for camping and we'll just eating every second of the day.
Megan N.
halifax, IL
jack links is my favourite jerky brand, i get it at the gas station down the road from my house all the time, super juicy and flavourful ! my mouth is watering thinking about it, if you haven’t tried and like jerky i highly suggest !
Jo M.
Lytham
High protein, low fat and more importantly great taste. I love all the Jack Links jerky, keep a bag in my gym bag for after a workout.
Paige C.
Galloway, NJ
On a scale of one to ten, how spicy is this ?