Jack Links Jack Link's Meat Snacks Beef Jerky, Sweet and Hot, 2.85-Ounce (Pack of 4)

BY JACK LINK'S

Jack Link's Sweet & Hot Beef Jerky: Sweet seasonings & zesty hot spices Nutritious snack and an excellent source of protein "I wish I'd eaten more rice cakes."-Nobody ever Feed your wild side see more...

Phylicia R.
Phylicia R.
Charlotte, North Carolina
Yummy snack!! The sweet ,salty and hot goes together and its not really that spicy and it was on sale would recommend this product to other people
Esmeralda H.
Esmeralda H.
Tried this for the first time and I loved it! I usually always go for the Teriyaki flavor because its my favorite. But I went out my comfort zone and got something new. Its sweet and spicy so yummy!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
This is my favorite cheat snack. It's great for camping and we'll just eating every second of the day.
Jo M.
Jo M.
Lytham
High protein, low fat and more importantly great taste. I love all the Jack Links jerky, keep a bag in my gym bag for after a workout.
Paige C.
Paige C.
Galloway, NJ
On a scale of one to ten, how spicy is this ?