Jack Link's Jack Links Combo Pack Jalapeno Sizzle Beef & Cheese, 1.2-Ounce Packages (Pack of 32)

BY JACK LINK'S

Jack link's combo pack, 1.2-ounce packages (pack of 32) is made with preminum cuts of beef, turkey, and buffalo. Then we smoke the tender strips with genuine mesquite for the subtle, smoky flavor you expect in authentic jerky. Jack Links jerky is good for you too, low in fat and carbs and high in protein. The way genuine jerky is supposed to be, only better. Features include: -Case of thrity two 1.2 ounce beef sticks and cheese combos -Jalapeno flavor; 100% lean beef see more...

Buy on Walmart
Michelle L.
Lincoln, NE
Jack Link's combo link with jalapeño cheese is the bomb dot com. I eat KETO woe & this is perfect for me to keep in my purse for a snack, for the kids lunches, lake snacks, traveling snacks etc! Excellent flavor combination!
Julianna D.
Dearborn Hts, MI
These are always on my grocery list and I buy them in bulk when I can find a sale on them. I love the taste of all Jacks Links products and the individual serving packaging makes these a great option to keep in my purse. They allow me to satisfy my hunger while keeping in line with my #lchf diet
Christy T.
I'm not fond of this new product. I rather have the straight jerky from the bag.
Gabriela L.
i love this. it is spicy just how i like it. i would recommend it if youre looking for something good spicy, meaty and cheesy. i would buy it again.
stephanie f.
Cartersville, GA
Are these spicy or mild flavored?