Jack Link's Jack Links Beef Jerky Jack Links Original Nuggets, 1.5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 10)

BY JACK LINK'S #18 in Jerky

Tender chunks of lean 100% beef are lightly seasoned with a unique blend of spices, and smoked with genuine mesquite chips. 97% fat free, low in calories and carbs, 0 grams trans fat, high in protein. see more...

• Always wondered if these were any good. Any reviews?5 Answers
Anna L.
Anna L.
Lacona, NY
Jack Links beef jerky nuggets.The flavor is amazing
Nice and Chewy.Little on pricey side but we'll worth it.I sometimes set these out when I do a cracker and cheese platter. Big hit at partys.I buy these at any popular food chain store.I will keep buying these.
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Webster Spgs, WV
Foodie Expert
I love how delicious Jack Link's Beef Jerky Nuggets are but, my goodness, anything of Jack Link's is super expensive! A plain 1 on bag of jerky is $5! I'd recommend if you don't mind spending the extra money!
Laura A.
Laura A.
Ramsey, MN
These are freakin' fantastic. They are so flavorful and tender they melt in your mouth, and they are perfectly bite sized so you don't have to chew off a chunk like regular beef jerky.,
Judy V.
Judy V.
lompoc, ca
Best beef jerky ever! love all of jack links jerky. perfect for road trips or just something to snack on
Mickala C.
Mickala C.
Foodie Expert
These are so good. They taste absolutely amazing. I would definitely buy these again
Tanya V.
Tanya V.
Beloit, WI
Love jack links only brand that I buy beef jurky with ! Love the flavor they have !
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
My kids 2-14 years old absolutely love these and I can't help but agree with them
Terah B.
Terah B.
Flint, Mi
Oh my these are delicious!!! My kids & I can snack on these at any given time!
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Rockford, MI
Amazing taste. My favorite brand and the only brand that I will buy for sure!
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I love to pop these in my mouth a few at time like popcorn. I usually have a few bags of these around and I will be getting more.
mayra H.
mayra H.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Always wondered if these were any good. Any reviews?