GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsJack Link's
Combo Pack Jalapeno Sizzle Beef & Cheese

Jack Link's Combo Pack Jalapeno Sizzle Beef & Cheese

by Jack Link's

Jalapeño Sizzle Beef & Cheese Combo

Keep it spicy on the daily with this beef stick and Jalapeño cheddar cheese dream team. Get your sizzle on

Nutritional Info:
Dietary Fiber: 0g 0%
Sugars: 0g
Protein: 8g
Vitamin A: 4% Vitamin C: 0% Calcium: 12% Iron: 4%

Beef Stick: Beef, Salt, Corn Syrup, Spices, Contains 2% Or Less Of Water, Dextrose, Sugar, Flavorings, Sodium Erythorbate, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Sodium Nitrite, Maltodextrin, Bha, Bht, Citric Acid. Treated With A Solution Of Potassium Sorbate To Ensure Freshness. Pasteurized Process Cheese Food With Jalapeno Peppers: Cheddar Cheese And Monterey Jack Cheeses (Cultured Milk, Salt, Red & Green Jalapeno Peppers, Enzymes), Cream, Water, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Natural Flavoring.

Are these spicy or mild flavored?
Start your review of Jack Link's Combo Pack Jalapeno Sizzle Beef & Cheese!
How would you rate this product?
DINA H.
Eden Valley, MN
1,617 reviews
Jack Link's Combo Pack Jalapeno Sizzle Beef & Cheese uploaded by DINA H.
Purchased at: Walmart
These treats belong to my husband and daughter. I would not touch them myself. They are way too processed and spicy for me. On another note: they do make a great snack that’s packed full of protein. I have another daughter that has a sensory issue with more foods than not. She loves these in teriyaki flavor. I always pick some up for her because her eating habits aren’t great. At least I know that she’ll eat these and get some nutritional value. They are a little expensive. But they’re worth it to me to see my baby (adult) girl eat something.
Kristina S.
My favorite snack at work. I love the pepper cheese! It's a really convenient snack while you're on the go. Affordable and delicious. Although I enjoy all of Jack Links products, this one specifically is my favorite. Would recommend to others to try if you're looking for a quick snack to keep you going!
Michelle L.
Lincoln, NE
Jack Link's combo link with jalapeño cheese is the bomb dot com. I eat KETO woe & this is perfect for me to keep in my purse for a snack, for the kids lunches, lake snacks, traveling snacks etc! Excellent flavor combination!
Tianna P.
Jena, LA
I really enjoy this product. Not many "jalapeno" products are really hot these days but Jack Links tends to have all the flavors. I buy them pretty regularly as my whole household loves them.
Stephanie Y.
I have tried this as well as the normal cheddar and beef stick and i have to say that the cheese on this is way better. It has a nice kick to it and isn’t that spicy at all. It’s a very good snack for on the go!
Johnna  S.
Cincinnati, OH
I don't like this kind it's hot and spicy and it didn't taste good. I don't like hot or spicy so I don't think I will ever try this again....
Christopher  H.
Greeneville, TN
These snacks right here are the best creation of mankind. In a hurry, need something to hold you over, starving to death and at the gas station. Grad one of these you will not be disappointed. Great flavor and wonderful snack size.
Destiny  S.
Mcalester, OK
This is my go to snack while im working and need a little protein. Its average price for beef jerky, the only improvement i ask for is make them bigger!! [product:jack-links-combo-pack-jalapeno-sizzle-beef-&-cheese]
Chanelle D.
Shelby Township, MI
AMAZING ITEM WHEN YOUR ON KETO!! BEST OF BOTH WORLD. CHEESE AND BEEF JERKY!! You’ll be happy
Brianna K.
Gold Beach, OR
Had one of these Jack Link's like a week ago. There alright if you just want a quick snake to go when you're in a hurry. But in my opinion the cheese is kinda gross and fake tasting! But I'm not a huge fan of cheese! Just to worn you the cheese really does taste fake. No JOKE!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...