BY JACK LINK'S

Jalapeño Sizzle Beef & Cheese Combo

Keep it spicy on the daily with this beef stick and Jalapeño cheddar cheese dream team. Get your sizzle on

Nutritional Info:
Dietary Fiber: 0g 0%
Sugars: 0g
Protein: 8g
Vitamin A: 4% Vitamin C: 0% Calcium: 12% Iron: 4%

Beef Stick: Beef, Salt, Corn Syrup, Spices, Contains 2% Or Less Of Water, Dextrose, Sugar, Flavorings, Sodium Erythorbate, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Sodium Nitrite, Maltodextrin, Bha, Bht, Citric Acid. Treated With A Solution Of Potassium Sorbate To Ensure Freshness. Pasteurized Process Cheese Food With Jalapeno Peppers: Cheddar Cheese And Monterey Jack Cheeses (Cultured Milk, Salt, Red & Green Jalapeno Peppers, Enzymes), Cream, Water, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Natural Flavoring.

Michelle L.
Lincoln, NE
Jack Link's combo link with jalapeño cheese is the bomb dot com. I eat KETO woe & this is perfect for me to keep in my purse for a snack, for the kids lunches, lake snacks, traveling snacks etc! Excellent flavor combination!
Brianna K.
South Bend, WA
Had one of these Jack Link's like a week ago. There alright if you just want a quick snake to go when you're in a hurry. But in my opinion the cheese is kinda gross and fake tasting! But I'm not a huge fan of cheese! Just to worn you the cheese really does taste fake. No JOKE!
Julianna D.
Dearborn Hts, MI
These are always on my grocery list and I buy them in bulk when I can find a sale on them. I love the taste of all Jacks Links products and the individual serving packaging makes these a great option to keep in my purse. They allow me to satisfy my hunger while keeping in line with my #lchf diet
ruby b.
Carrollton, GA
These are great. they are not too spicy and they are a great snack for you or your kids any time of day. the cheese gives the beef stick a great flavor because anything is better with cheese
Gabriela L.
i love this. it is spicy just how i like it. i would recommend it if youre looking for something good spicy, meaty and cheesy. i would buy it again.
Christy T.
I'm not fond of this new product. I rather have the straight jerky from the bag.
stephanie f.
Cartersville, GA
Are these spicy or mild flavored?

Walmart