BY JACK LINK'S

Jack Link's® Prime Rib Seasoning Beef Tender Cuts.
Fresh-Lock®.
Zipper.
Resealable packaging.
Premium cuts.
Slow cooked beef, naturally smoked & dried.
Smoke flavor added.
96% fat free.
9g protein*.
3g total carbs*.
Jack Link™.
Family quality guarantee.
Since 1885.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

• How many of you will have this as a super bowl party snack this y...2 Answers
  • I don't think I've ever seen the Jack Link's beef tender cuts. Ho...2 Answers
  • Whats your favorite type/flavor of this brand name of beef jerky?2 Answers
Karlee A.
Tucson, AZ
Foodie Expert
They are so good for snacks. Great flavor and good protein . We take these everywhere.
Donna L.
South Wilmington, IL
Family loves this! It's great for the low carb dieter's snack!! Always have on hand!
Christopher B.
Boone, NC
Jack Link's is a company best known for its beef jerky, but if you want something a little more tender without swinging for its Matador line of products, then these cuts might be for you. Their overall flavor isn't really good or bad (it's really just your standard beefy taste), although the barbecue sauce that comes with some packages of this product has an aftertaste that is best described as vaguely acidic in a negative way. It's a good filler, although obviously not as good as a nice steak or even as flavorful as Jack Link's other products.
Zulema U.
I really like these, except for the fact that they can be SO salty sometimes. I appreciate that they have a high amount of protein. This is a great snack to have after a workout, or simply to increase your daily protein intake.
Maggie L.
Cheyenne, WY
For some reason Jack Link's anything is always my must have go to when I travel!! I travel at least once a month! You would think I would buy at the grocery store but always stop at a mini mart heading out of town to tuck into my bag!! Comfort food at it's best!!
Heather C.
It's a great brand all right, until you find several packages in a store with mold growing in the bags. Then receive no response from the company when you make them aware of the situation.
Jonathon V.
Very dericious! Tastes like original jack links with more flavor. Incredibly tender and make a great snack!!! It's a little salty hence the B rating. But overall it tastes great, its tender, smells great and smoky.
Sandra B.
Kosciusko, MS
Jack Links Tender Cuts are by far my favorite. I have trouble chewing regular beef jerky. These are chewy and tender. I do like the taste too! Although they tend to be a bit salty, most beef jerky is.
Robin S.
Waxahachie, TX
I tried these and found that I do not like the texture. Apparently I like to tear my teeth out with my jerky. However, my daughter took to this so I don't have to share my original jerky as much.
Elizabeth W.
Kent, WA
Chewier than straight leather, I gnawed on these in desperation for some protein. Do they have soy in them? Because they made me pretty dang sick after eating. :(
Santana C.
New Salem, PA
Foodie Expert
I don't think I've ever seen the Jack Link's beef tender cuts. How is it different from regular beef jerky?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
Whats your favorite type/flavor of this brand name of beef jerky?
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Foodie Expert
How many of you will have this as a super bowl party snack this year?