BY JACK LINK'S #3 in Jerky & Dried Meats

Soy, ginger, a little onion and a whole lot of perfectly smoked beef. The very best of East meets West.

INGREDIENTS: BEEF, WATER, SUGAR, LESS THAN 2% SOY SAUCE [(WHEAT, SOYBEANS, SALT), MALTODEXTRIN], FLAVORINGS, SALT, YEAST EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID.

• How much does this normally cost, and where can I find some? 2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? What is the price range?2 Answers
  • How many flavors do you buy?1 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Cami H.
Denver, CO
I don’t know what it is about the teriyaki flavor in beef jerky but wow is this stuff good. I am pretty sure this is not good for you but I just want to keep eating it. The only problem is that they are way more expensive then your normal snack for how much you get... but it’s really worth it.
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
If you love beat jerky but not the be jerky that's like really really hot like kind of spices I highly recommend the teriyaki jerk because it's like a sweet jerky and its very delicious highly highly highly recommend this time pretty sure you like it sweet will tangy good
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This is a very delicious product that I love to snack on between meals to ensure I get the daily amount of protein.  A healthier alternative to potato chips, this is the snack I try to eat for a better alternative.  I've been buying this for over 15 years and I would highly recommend this product.
Kamish L.
Aurora, IL
Favorite beef jerky! These are the perfect snack after a workout or if you are on the go and looking for something quick. Unfortunately I believe that the price of this item is way to expensive but if you really love jerky I guess you’ll pay what you have to, but I only enjoy this brand occasionally bc your girl is on a budget!
crystal j.
I love this product and I love this brand this is one of my favorite items I would highly recommend it to anybody depending on where you purchase it can be pricey
Maddie G.
Nettleton
This is so good yet so expensive. And it's a big bag but comes with like 5 pieces in the bag.. and the bag is like $5-6. It comes in many different flavors. It's great jerky, just a little expensive!
Yulissa E.
The teriyaki beef jerky is one of my favorites.
Provides a very good source of protein & has such a great taste.Not to dry like other types of beef jerky. Sealed property and always giving a fresh taste all the time ! Always got to buy me some at the gas station.
Brandon S.
Romeoville
I love this so much it tastes so good and teriyaki is my favorite, it always has been my favorite and i cant see myself eating anthing other than these. good with cheese. got it from walmart and always will get it, recommended to anyone
KHADIJAH M.
Definitely a snack that I try to keep up with and have. I also love anything teriyaki flavor. This an expensive snack but its worth it to me because of the nice amount that you get. I usually find them for $6 or more. I do a recommend but the price will kind of run you away.
Faith D.
Vidor
I love this it has so much flavor.!! I love the food and the way it taste is amazing.! I bought mine at Walmart and will buy again. It doesn’t compare to anything else I’m in love. Just go and buy it you won’t regret it.
Katelyn H.
Liberty, MS
What is your favorite flavor? mine is defintely the orignal!
Shaye W.
Which flavor of jerky would you rather have?
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
What is your favorite flavor?
Joanne H.
Why does this have to be SO expensive for such a small bag?
Destanie R.
How much does this normally cost, and where can I find some?