BY JACK LINK'S

Jack Link's® Premium Cuts Steakhouse Recipe Beef Jerky.
Classic grilled steak seasonings.
97% fat free.
12g protein*.
4g total carbs*.
*Per serving.
Jack Link™.
Fresh-Lock®. Resealable packaging.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Family quality guarantee. Since 1885. see more...

Cindy T.
Springfield, VA
Jack Link's is a good brand. I buy these for my husband and daughter all the time.
Lori G.
Pound, VA
Great product, has a good flavor. They are pricey. When i buy them they don't last long.
Brianna C.
My husband loves these! I just wish that they weren't so pricey. They don't last long in our home.
Tina M.
Hillsboro , OR
Foodie Expert
This is a great product. The meat is good quality and they have a variety of flavors. We love to have these around the house or in the car as a snack.
Shannon F.
I don't eat beef, but when I used to these things were amazing. I buy them for my boyfriend and he practically begs. I just wish they weren't so expensive!
Jessica H.
BILLINGS , MT
Foodie Expert
My boys are competitive swimmers, these are always in our snack bag for swim meets. They are good protein to keep their energy up between events. I love that they don't get stuck in your teeth when you eat them like some jerky's.
Hannah F.
Foodie Expert
This stuff is great. Very good snack to get you through the day. A little expensive but isn't all jerky some pieces can be hard and rough on your teeth but relatively soft and fresh