BY JACK LINK'S #2 in Jerky & Dried Meats

The Original. Some call it bold, some call it savory, some call it hardwood smoked with a hint of garlic. Transcending flavor profiling since the dawn of jerky. If you don’t taste it, you’ll never understand.

INGREDIENTS: BEEF, WATER, SUGAR, SALT, LESS THAN 2% SOY SAUCE[(WHEAT, SOYBEANS, SALT), MALTODEXTRIN], FLAVORINGS, HYDROLYZED CORN PROTEIN, YEAST EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID.

• Does this taste good? And is it really tough to chew ? 7 Answers
  • Beef or turkey?15 Answers
  • How does this product taste? Does this product remind you of pork...1 Answers
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Review for: Jack Link's Beef Jerky Original more...
I want to give this two stars but I know if you like simple flavors then you will like this jerky. I feel like it needs more, like the teriyaki, but some people really love the simple meat flavor from this original. It is a lot more expensive then your normal snack so if you don’t like simple get another flavor.
troian e.
I happen to be one of those lo carb-ers on and off and this jerky is one of my go-to snacks at least a couple times a week. It does have a decent amount of sodium but all jerky does so it's kinda unavoidable. Its got great flavor and fairly chewy but not overdry texture. I recommend as a high protein snack.
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Best on the road snack , perfect for road trips , class activity, sport events , etc . Great variety of flavors , price is affordable wish they’re was more in the packaging but overall my favorite snack
Sara J.
Pontotoc, MS
I love eating this jersey. Taste so good and they are not that hard. They are really expensive at gas stations tho. I recommend you get them at Walmart. They are 4 dollars cheaper.
Zariah S.
This is my favorite brand for jerky, and the original is my favorite. Its so yummy, has a great texture.
Before 1 out of every 25 times I bought this jerky I did get a batch that was very dry and did not taste good.. But i've learned to look at the bag well and make sure it looks "juicy" and its worked for me ever since.
I do think it is a little pricy but if it wasn't I would probably be eating jerky every single day, so much that I would get sick of it, so the price point helps restraint me.

Heather W.
The actual jerky varies from package to package but for the most part this brand is pretty consistent. It has limited stringy fat running through it. That is to say there is less than other products I've tried. The Teriyaki flavor is mild but it's got the flavor. It's a good overall jerky. Iv'e only eaten 2 bags so far. One purchased from Amazon and one from another store close to home. I have had better jerky but for most this is a very good option. Sometimes you will run into pieces you need to chew and chew and it never breaks down....I just spit that out. That's what I hate about most jerky, It happens 3-4 times throughout the 16OZ bag so it's not a big deal. For decent jerky this is a good option. It's expensive, but it's the same wherever you look. I recommend it to those like me looking for a good snack. It will give you much needed protein (which I lack because I rarely eat meat) I like meat and have nothing against it
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I'm on a high protein, low fat, low carb diet. This is a great source of protein and it has such a great flavor to it. When your being active and need some nutrients I reach for the jerky if I'm in the mood for meat. My husband loves this stuff more than I do and would have gave a 5 star lol! I don't like the amount of salt that's in it. That is my only complaint and that can't be changed because it's part of the process.
Jenny P.
Ashdown
Love this for a snack when I'm not real hungry just grab it and no cooking involved. I also like that I can take to work with me and have it when I feel like I am hungry . It's great with all the flavor's they have come out with now a days to, dont have to just  have one kind any more.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I love jerky! Its great for using on cheese and meat plates! We use it a lot when entertaining to give them men something manly to pair with their cheese. But I also like to use it to make my own snack packs with nuts cheese and a protein! Its amazing and I love the variety of flavors.
matthew c.
These dudes are the top notch Jerky guys. Who cares about bigfoot? Not me.. But I will tell you what I care about. Lots and lots of jerky from this brand. I can eat an entire bag and still want more! Do I have anyone out there thats the same? Can I get a hell yeah?!
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
What's your favorite flavor?
Carla E.
Battle Creek, MI
Beef or turkey?
Niah L.
Does this taste good? And is it really tough to chew ?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Is it healthy for you? And what flavor is good?
Kim S.
Anyone else think bagged jerky pieces are like rubber??