BY JACK LINK'S #2 in Jerky

The Original. Some call it bold, some call it savory, some call it hardwood smoked with a hint of garlic. Transcending flavor profiling since the dawn of jerky. If you don’t taste it, you’ll never understand.

INGREDIENTS: BEEF, WATER, SUGAR, SALT, LESS THAN 2% SOY SAUCE[(WHEAT, SOYBEANS, SALT), MALTODEXTRIN], FLAVORINGS, HYDROLYZED CORN PROTEIN, YEAST EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID.

• Does this taste good? And is it really tough to chew ? 7 Answers
  • Beef or turkey?15 Answers
  • How does this product taste? Does this product remind you of pork...1 Answers
Tyra B.
Riverview, FL
Love this snack for on the GO! Jack Link's jerkies are a delicious choice and packed with protein! All varieties are full of flavor and convenient to eat and enjoy with family and friends. Jack Link's jerkies are always fresh and much easier on the teeth and jaw than other products on the market. I love the resealable bag, reduced fat and only 80 cal per serving. I definitely recommend this product for those looking for a fun, tasty beefy treat. The only issue with this product...you'll be looking for more when the bag is empty. I also enjoy the teriyaki and peppered flavors.
Barbara G.
My hubby and daughter love these jerky snacks, they will eat the heck out of these. They dont have to have a special reason, its always jerky time and Jack Links are the best. I am happy no wrappers to contend with, a great reclosable bag, if there is any left but 9 times out of 10 there wont be any left. The Jerjy are on the pricey side, but it puts a smile on there face, so why not. Jack Links are the best.
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
Foodie Expert
Okay, my mom bought this beef jerky so much for vacation I can't even stand the smell of it anymore. It is good if you are crazy beef jerky, but other than that, bleh. I love the oberto bacon jerky better. This kind is also too tough for me, I'm pretty sure I broke a piece of my tooth off on a piece on time.
Heather R.
Johnson City, TN
JACK LINK'S BEEF JERRY IS A WONDERFUL SNACK FOR THE ON TO GO TRAVELING. IT WILL FILL YOU UP WHEN YOU NEED TO ENGERZIE. I RECENTLY WORKED A JACK LINK'S PROMO EVENT. WE HAD A AWESOME TIME AND WAS ABLE TO HAND FREE SAMPLES OF JACK LINK'S OUT. ALSO, I WAS ABLE TO MEET SASQUATCH AND MINGLE WITH HIM ALL DAY..
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
Foodie Expert
My absolute favorite bagged beef jerky always fresh always consistent!
I've only had a problem once and they promptly refunded my money and gave me a free voucher for another entire box Jack Link's has excellent customer service and they are a great company with a good reputation highly recommend
jasmin t.
This beef jerky is very tasty! I can eat it all day if I could. But me and my family love snacking on this product! It is pricey if you buy it from a gas station but a little cheaper if you get it from grocery store I will continue. To buy this product because it is a great source of protein also!
Veronica B.
Antioch, CA
Foodie Expert
If I am eating beef jerky, I am eating Jacks Link's beef jerky. It tastes like there was some thought put into the ingredients and seasonings. The smoke flavor isn't over powering like lesser jerky and the meat isn't tough. I feel like this is a healthier alternative to other types of snacks.
Rebecca H.
Hutto, TX
Foodie Expert
If I had enough money I would probably eat nothing but this beef jerky all day every day. This is absolutely my favorite. I prefer the Original flavor over the others, but teriyaki and peppered are good as well. This food is high protein, low calorie. Only downside is the sodium intake!
Christine D.
Ermine, KY
My favorite jerky of all time! I love picking these up for snacks of candy bars or other sweets. Its very flavorful, its got just enough chew without breaking your jaws. I especially love packing this on hikes. For me this is definitely a healthy alternative to the sugar.
Grace B.
West Salem, OH
Foodie Expert
Fantastic beef jerky, reasonably priced! I typically buy the beef steak, individually wrapped at Sam's Club, when they are on sale. Great snack on the go, great addition to packed lunches, a little salty, but that's to be expected with a dehydrated meat product! YUM!
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
What's your favorite flavor?
Carla E.
Battle Creek, MI
Beef or turkey?
Niah L.
Does this taste good? And is it really tough to chew ?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Foodie Expert
Is it healthy for you? And what flavor is good?
Yousif A.
Avon Lake, OH
whats your favorite flavor?